Flipping hell... its seems soooo real

Ebony_Mommy

Reaction score
:shock:

On november 24th the baby's (future) health visitor (which is also my sis' health visitor) is coming to see me at home to give me a home antenatal visit in which i'll receive my baby's 'red book' :shock:

It seems so real.. they say they do it to 'moms' who have other small kids as i have my sister...

i cant believe it... ill have only 4 weeks to go then

:shock: :shock: :shock:

im gettin scared now... :shock:

i aint even painted my bedroom/nursery yet :cry:

Its scary and exciting all roll'd into one :cheer: The weeks are going so fast :D

Think we're all starting to get scared now hun!! As everyday passes, the sooner it'll all be happening!

Neither have i, but that's only because we're just gonna have LO in wiht us until we move house.

Can you not get Oh to do it for you?

Dont worry you'll get the nesting bug soon hun :D ...and when you do the bedroom/nursery wont know whats hit it lol

Not long now :cheer:

:hug: xx

Vicki83 said:
Think we're all starting to get scared now hun!! As everyday passes, the sooner it'll all be happening!

Neither have i, but that's only because we're just gonna have LO in wiht us until we move house.

Can you not get Oh to do it for you?

were not speaking :shakehead:

plus hes crap at diy anyways... i dont mind doing it...

its very therapuetic :cheer:

violet-glow said:
Dont worry you'll get the nesting bug soon hun :D ...and when you do the bedroom/nursery wont know whats hit it lol

Not long now :cheer:

:hug: xx

:cheer:

Violet when does this nesting bug come? I need it too as i'm getting soooo lazy!

Is mad innit?

People keep asking me how long now and when I say "9 weeks on Monday" they say "Oh, its not long now"....

It just seems so real and scarey now!! :shock:

ebony_preggy said:
im gettin scared now... :shock:

i aint even painted my bedroom/nursery yet :cry:

I wouldnt worry babe, we are staying at my parents until we get rehoused so we havent even got a nursery to paint yet :cry:

Got all the stuff for it ready to go for when we move into a new place though.

It doenst matter too much cos little man will be in with us for a while anyhow

time is flying! good luck to you all :hug:

madis 5 weeks tomorrow :shock: but she would of been due on monday hehe

Vicki83 said:
Violet when does this nesting bug come? I need it too as i'm getting soooo lazy!

Im sure the nesting bug will kick in soon hun.... it always does :D

lol I think ive been nesting since I found out I was pregnant :lol: Ive been driving OH mad with my painting and cleaning. Ive sent him so potty that hes bought me some papier masha and ive set to work on making a santa for christmas lol :rotfl:

God I hope i have this baby soon, im running out of things to clean, paint and make lol

:rotfl: You could always come to mine for a few days and get mine into order!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back