I cnt believe it :o( **Updated**

JayK2387

Reaction score
All has gone so well.

Was 11 weeks Saturday.

Yesterday, i fainted outside tescos, for no reason, Id eaten enough, drank enough, but i just decked it. I got home drank water lots of it and went to the toilet, where i noticed brown discharge! It was brown when i wiped too. :(

I called NHS direct who advised me to keep calm, relax and keep my fluids up and to call them if i started experiencing any pain or if the brown turnt into blood. He then said to make an appointment in the morning with my gp.

Used the doppler last night and heart babies heartbeat so that was reassuring.

Woke up this morning with period like pains.

Im so scared. I desperately hope everythings ok. My bf is about 1 hour and half away at work and my mum is on hols in cancun. I want to cry but im trying to keep it together, i dont want to make it worse.

xxx

UPDATE:

Been to the drs and he put my mind at ease. Hes told me not to be too worried unless its red blood. He said if I see any red blood at all to call him at the surgery and he will get me an appointment at the EPU straight away. Ive taken the day off work to relax and calm down. Thank you so much, I dont know what id do without this forum xxxxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: have you tried the doppler again this morning? get yourself to the docs or even to the midwife and try not to worry :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: your doing well keeping your cool so far :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Anna23 said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: have you tried the doppler again this morning? get yourself to the docs or even to the midwife and try not to worry :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: your doing well keeping your cool so far :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just tried it and babies heart is still beating so im guessing thats a good thing right??

:(

xx

Yes it's a very good sign, give your MW a ring and she should be able to reassure you some more :)

Got an appointment with the dr at 9.50........ I really hope everything is ok x

Hope everything will be OK, let us know how you get on... x

It might be your blood pressure is low and maybe that's what caused you to faint?

Hope you get on ok at docs, and let us all know the outcome

:hug:

Im sure everything is fine - take it easy hun

take care hun and rest up as much as possible, go see your midwife asap though because she might be able to get you a scan to see where the bleeding is coming from and hopefully be able to put your mind at ease a little :hug: :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back