Cant stop eating!!!

LittleCherub

Reaction score
Maybe its boredom at work but today I cant stop eating!! Roll on 4.30 so I can get out of here and think of something other than food!!!! At this rate Im going to have a 10 pounder!!! :rotfl:

:lol: :lol: i know how you feel hun - i have been fine up until this weekend where i couldnt stop eating - today i have already had a bowl of ricicles, 2 pieces of battenburg, a bag of crisps, a tuna sandwich an apple and im just munching on a pack of mini jaffa cakes :lol:

I just had a caramac and I'm now munching on a bag of minstrels. I had such good intentions of eating healthy. :roll:

A caramac, oh god, my mouth is watering... i want one, can't remember the last time i had one...

Must hold on to dinner time

My mantra at the mo... always bloody hungry :roll:

Oh Im hungry! Food is great!! :D
I have to just get it while I can lol when not feeling sick! :puke:

i'm reading this thread eating a double decker! haha.
wanted a snickers, but had to avoid because of the peanuts :(

Doctor Hilary apparantly said on GMTV that not eating penauts when pregnant is a load a rubbish, get the snicker and don't worry!

my midwife said not to take the risk because my OH has asthma. god, you get told so many different things!

Yeh I dont risk it either! I dont see the point! I can do without for 9 months just like anything else so while the mw is still telling me not to, I wont! When they come back with evidence it is rubbish I will stuff my face with Crunchy nut cornflakes lmao! :rotfl: (well if they do it soon!)

yeah, exactly! it's only 9 months, i might only have peanuts once, but that could be the time that made my baby unwell.

i tell you what though, as soon as i've given birth i want a dippy egg & peanut butter on toast, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back