I cant stop eating cakes!! :'(

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
I love making and eating chocolate brownies..

and eating doughnuts.. and anything really.. not too kein on Cream cakes, but anything else.. golden syrup cake.. hmmmm cake cake cake!! i dont want to be massive..

how can i stop this cake addiction.. :'( xx

Dont lol cakes are great!! ;)
Seriously if you feel the need for one hun then have one! Just try and eat better with other things like if you have had 2 cakes, then have a lower fat dinner etc! I dont believe in depriving yourself of anything! Especially when your pregnant!! :cheer:

:think: hmmm. you could always try making them with Splenda (no cal sugar alternative) and a lower fat butter, that way they are much healthier so you can have 2! ha ha ha ha.xx
mmmmmmmmmmm sponge cake and buttercream!

Strawberry cheese cake mmmmm............

ooh ooh or chocolate cake with custard mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

CHARLOTTE!!!

Congratulations on reaching viability!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ah 'eck, I want caaaaake. x

i went through that, and i would want and want all week, but wait till the friday, and go get myself whatever cake i wanted that night and just eat it without caring. It helped me having a day i knew i would allow it. Lucky for me also it was just a phase in my 2nd tri. Dont give in too much, as the more weight i put on, i know its just more for me to loose at the other end.

me too......

the other day I went to Asda and got FOUR vanilla custard slice cake things....and ate them all before my DH came home from work!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I'm going to be a right heffer by the time this pregnancy is over!

dannii87 said:
CHARLOTTE!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Congrats hun!!

dannii87 said:
CHARLOTTE!!!

HIIII!!

cant believe you've not long left now hun.. hehe... i cant believe i'm 24weeks MADNESS.. i remember you being 24weeks hehe...

i didnt think i'd ever love cake sooo much hehe..

Lea M... i think your advice of not depriving myself is brilliant hehe... but i can honestly see the doughnut i had at dinner bulgin out of my side hehe xx only kidding.. but i will after juniors born..

xx

charlotteheys85 said:
Lea M... i think your advice of not depriving myself is brilliant hehe... but i can honestly see the doughnut i had at dinner bulgin out of my side hehe xx only kidding.. but i will after juniors born..

xx

It is! Im a genius! I do have one giant doughnut around my body though lmao!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I luuuuuvvvvvv the cake!

marjorie.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back