i'm the new naked chef!!!! hehe

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
every monring i wake up... walk in to the kitchen and want to bake something! hehe i have taken to naked baking (tis too hot otherwise) hehe. in the past 2 weeks i have have made:
- double choco chip muffins
- gooey chocolate cake
- chocolate chip shortbread
- lemon cake
- chocolate fridge cake
(notice a chocolate trend going on here....)
and this morning.
....... Marshmellow Rice crispies cakes!!!! they are just setting!

this has been my maternity leave bordom buster! OH keeps asking me to stop fattening him up! hehe
im out of control.. Waaaaaaaaaaaa I CANT STOP BAKING!!!! hehe

Our kitchen faces out onto the road, I can't see me naked baking! Be careful though, being nudey, you don't want to get splashed anywhere with something hot!! lol

EEk yes, be careful not to burn yourself!

I've been baking too, have made blueberry muffins, choc chip muffins and banana muffins so far.........think I need to widen my repetoire beyond muffins though :lol:

he he hope you dont burn anything!!! :lol: I´ve been bought a bread machine and have been baking bread everyday its so lovely to wake up to the smell of fresh bread,we´ve been making pizza dough and making our own pizzas the kids love it.

tinkerbell* said:
every monring i wake up... walk in to the kitchen and want to bake something! hehe i have taken to naked baking (tis too hot otherwise) hehe. in the past 2 weeks i have have made:
- double choco chip muffins
- gooey chocolate cake
- chocolate chip shortbread
- lemon cake
- chocolate fridge cake
(notice a chocolate trend going on here....)
and this morning.
....... Marshmellow Rice crispies cakes!!!! they are just setting!

this has been my maternity leave bordom buster! OH keeps asking me to stop fattening him up! hehe
im out of control.. Waaaaaaaaaaaa I CANT STOP BAKING!!!! hehe

come up to my house!! you can cook all these yummy things for me ..... ill give you a room and board haha :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back