I can't stand it anymore....

Sahara

Reaction score
Wanted to be patient and see if AF was late but I am fairly sure I am not pg this month. No symptoms and AF cramps for 2 days now. I am 14dpo tomorrow and if no AF I am testing so I can have a few drinks over the weekend and start looking forward to next month. This is of course AF doesn't get me first.

I have clearblue digi test so hoping it should be accurate. I said my test date was the 28th but I got my dates muddled so I am testing tomorrow.

I wish I could test today but no FMU could I test today stilll or do I have to wait til tomorrow?

Hi hun :hug:

I know exactly how you feel!! I am 11 DPO today and so very tempted to test tomorrow but at the same time terrified to get BFN and spend my weekend crying!

Well from what i heard from pregnant women, you can get AF cramps even when you're pregnant and some kept getting them throughout the whole pregnancy so that's not an indicator unless you always get cramps few days before AF is due? I never get cramps until the minute it's here but i always get spotting 2 or 3 days before so i'm just waiting for any brown or pink discharge to give up testing at all.

I heard clearblue digi are very accurate and at 13 DPO you should get a result but i'd still wait till 14 DPO if you can, it's only 1/2 day to go so stay strong! :D

I'll :pray: for you and really hope you bring us good news tomorrow :hug:

I do get cramps on and off a few days before AF, but 2 nights ago they didn't feel quite the same - but I think that is wishful thinking.

Yes you are right I will wait til tomorrow. I know I am gonna cry if AF comes or BFN cos I am so fed up anyway. At least I should be safe if I get a BFN tomorrow and not worry about having a few drinks over the weekend!!!

Fingers crossed for you too - maybe we might get our BFP together how cool would that be!!

How is you Mum BTW?

:hug:

Anything that feels different than usual is a good sign!! who knows you might have felt implantation cramps :pray:

That would be totally fab if we got our BFPs at the same time!!! :D

My mum's ok thanks hun...she started the course yesterday and is feeling a bit weak and down but we keep talking to her and reassuring her so she doesn't give up! it's tough but let's just hope for a positive outcome. I just hope i get a BFP and tell her the news, that would make her so happy and would encourage her to stay strong and fight the disease :D

Still waiting - no AF as of yet - I so know it is gonna be here am or even later tonight. I hate this waiting game :wall:

I am keeping my fingers crossed for your BFP - I really hope you get it to lift your Mums spirits. I hope she feels better soon :hug: :hug:

Hi Lillie and Sahara, got my fingers tightly crossed for both of you good luck x x :pray: :pray: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back