Why can't I get pregnant

Freya

Reaction score
Sorry if this sounds desperate. I have been TTC for 6 months with no luck. Thought this month could be it but did earlt test toda (AF what do the initials stand for please, due on Tues) got a BFN but sooo tired with swollen breasts am sure I am please advise!!!

Hi Freya,

Sorry you are feeling a bit down today, I have been ttc since Jan and no luck as yet either. There have been months when I was sure that I was pregnant, my period would be late, I would feel nauseous, have sore boobs, all the 'tell-tale' signs only to be disappointed. I know it is heartbreaking when you don't get the bfp, but hang in there, our time will come hun, and when it does, it wil make all the waiting worthwhile. Let's make September our month!!

P.S Are you using ovulation tests or charting your temps? Or are you just leaving it to mother nature?

Hi Dippy using ovulation sticks bought from chemist. Not to dissapointed yet have got a 3 year old and m/c before her. Both times I tested and got a BFN (around when period was due) because I was convinced I was pregnant and both times correct when testing 5 days later. However this time am I bit more desperate and think I could be reading signs into everything so not sure. Will wait for 5 days and test again if AF does not come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back