I cant do it......

Jadie

Reaction score
Hello, I am meant to be going away for the night for my hen night. But I dont think I will be able to leave Oliver for that long! I feel sick thinking about it, And its not untill the 5th of august. What if he forgets about boob while he has bottles for that long? Has it happened to any one eles with a 4 month old baby?

Jadie

Is he used to having bottles? My boy was breast fed, born in august and in the december i had my works and my hubbys christmas party to go to, and for both i had to come home early as he refused to take the bottle at all, even though he had done in the past. So he would have been a similar age to yours, from then on i introduce one bottle a day so he was used to it, and he was fine, i didn't feel so 'trapped'. the only thing was he would NOT take my expressed milk from a botttle he would onlu take formula! i ended up using my milk in food later on or throwing it away :cry:
He had no problems going between boob and bottle.
Good luck and try to relax.. its hard i know.

Hello, He has had bottles, but only one or two after each other. I have never left him for long. So dont know how he will be after a long time on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back