How long after.....

Jadie

Reaction score
HI girls, I want to ask how long after giving birth did you want another baby? Oliver is 10 weeks old, and I want another!!!!
Its not going to happen (just yet!) as I had a c section so want to fully heal up. and I think Oliver is too young to have a little sister on the way! Come to think of it its not going to happen at all if we still dont have time for cuddles!! he he :(

Jadie

i wanted a baby stairght away!
i went to the beach and mothercare today andf there was pregnant ladies everywhere and i was so jealous

Me too, was looking at the new born clothes! My neighbours baby is due any day now, I hated waiting but cant wait to do it agian!

I should have mentioned my OH says no more babies!! but thats what he said before Oliver came along! :lol:

ahhh men just tell him are u sure bout that then pull the sex card he he

Dior was 10weeks and i came of the pilland got preg again with in a couple of weeks

Never wanted kids after Zack lol

10 hour long labour killed any broodyness I had... well until now!

Now I cant wait for my baby to be here... im so impatient.

xx

3 weeks, and it's not going away. I could cry when I see a newborn I'm that broody :(

hi ya i had my daughter 18 march 2005 which was a miracle as my partner was told he couldnt have children :( i was also taking the pill at the time so was even more of a shock :eek: but we were over the moon :D im now pregnant again im 37 wks now im due to have my little boy on the 18 june so she would have been 6 and a halfs months old it wasn,t planned i didnt want another one at that time but it was ment to be they normally say wait a year atleast but hey we all survive :moon: ........ :moon:

I started wanting another one when Lydia was about 5 or 6 months old. It took me a few weeks to pluck up the courage to mention it to DH although I did drop a few hints lol. When I did, he was like "yeh why not", so here we are TTC our second :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back