I cant beileve i dont care!

faithsmummy

Reaction score
I cant believe it girls im actually looking forward to giving brith i cant wait now im sooo excited! :) :dance:
yeah its going to be painful and i was so scared at first but now i think im going to meet my little girl at the end of it! i dont care what pain im in! :D
is anyone else feeling like this?

PUSH SHELL PUSH ......... URGHHHHHHHHHHH! ha ha ha, its great hunni, well worth the experience i so cant wait for baberz num 2, dont worry its a pain u forget, seriously if u wud remember u wud never ever do it again, EVER! lol, worth it so much babes x

Haha i'm getting like that i do still slightly care what it feels like but not much like i used 2
my friend sed 2 me
no matter how bad it gets think its one contraction less to meeting your ickle riley
haha

good for you, I feel a bit like that but i'm a long way off yet! :D

I really looking forward to going into labour. I know that sounds strange but i just want it over and done with.

wanabamum said:
I cant believe it girls im actually looking forward to giving brith i cant wait now im sooo excited! :) :dance:
yeah its going to be painful and i was so scared at first but now i think im going to meet my little girl at the end of it! i dont care what pain im in! :D

lol .. thats how i felt 3 weeks ago.. until i had a scare

now @ 36 wks im shitting myself!!! :rotfl:

thats how i feel... the birth has never scared me too muchto be fair... its the afterwards that im bricking....

I'm looking forward to it too now. I had my own very personal reasons for being scared about giving birth, but now I don't care about it and can't wait to see and hold my baba.

to be honest with you it wasnt so much birth that scared me it was the thought of tearing ouch :shock:
but hey i get her at the end of it it must all be worth it ay! :D

Well yes. I am worried about tearing, but if it happens it happens and we'll have to deal with it. Just have to hope it doesn't.

the MW @ grimsby r very good shell and if u tear they'll just stitch u right bk up, i didnt tear as they really did ease his shoulders out but i did graze which hurt but its only for a few days darlin, u will do gr8 and im gonna do a u and b rite round 2 have a luk (at the babi not ya diddy) then ill leave u and hubbi to it, ooooooo its so exciting. x

I feel exactly the same, I am sooo excited I havent really though of the pain and I cant wait :D

Erm...no!! I am fookin s****ing my keeks.

I was so terrified I was having panic attacks and crying all the time, but invested in a hynothearaphy CD as recommended by gals on here, and I must admit, the dread is getting less and less, and I am starting to feel like its under control. I just want it over to be honest now....

I am intrigued as to how my body will cope, I am in awe of how its made this tiny thing, now I wan to see how it gets it out!! :shock:

I am convinced I will die of fright during the birth :cry: Seriously, I am....

I can't wait either but am also terrified I'll have to have another caesarean which was hell.

zoe c said:
Erm...no!! I am fookin s****ing my keeks.

I was so terrified I was having panic attacks and crying all the time, but invested in a hynothearaphy CD as recommended by gals on here, and I must admit, the dread is getting less and less, and I am starting to feel like its under control. I just want it over to be honest now....

I am intrigued as to how my body will cope, I am in awe of how its made this tiny thing, now I wan to see how it gets it out!! :shock:

I am convinced I will die of fright during the birth :cry: Seriously, I am....

there really is no need to get so frightened hunni, a good dose of gas and air will do the trick its awesome, i can honestly say it didnt take away my pain,i just didnt care about it at all so thats pretty gud, u can do it hun, whats more there is no point in worrying about it baberz has to come out some how, and the more relaxed u r the easier it will be

i did actually think i was dying at one point???? gas and air was great for pain i cant remember any pain once i started on that i made sure i took really deep breaths of it amazing

wanabamum said:

good for you chick! Enjoy it! you don't feel pain like it again :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :hug:

nathanmum said:
i did actually think i was dying at one point???? gas and air was great for pain i cant remember any pain once i started on that i made sure i took really deep breaths of it amazing

:rotfl: :rotfl: god yeah i asked them at one point just to let me die lol, i was taking real deep breaths of GandA Ian was really worried because apparently i was sat in the bath, sucking the life out of GandA head rolling round and round and round, and he asked me did i think id had enough of that, apparently i took another deep breath and just slumped my head back and said NOPE! does anyone feel a certain sympathy for Oh's, I no its us that do all the hard work (isnt it always) but it cant be very attractive seeing us like that, one wonders why they stay with us, or perhaps after seeing us in labour and the agressivness we show to them they mite just be too scared to leave :D

Iv just thought here we r saying we wanted to die its not helping anyone really is it ... dont worry ladies its fine u wont want to die, it was mainly because i was tired after 21 hrs,

Yeah doesnt give us much confidence when you say you thought you were going to die at one point!! :shock:

What have we DONE ladies??? :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back