OMG ..... im finally getting induced tomorrow!!

Im jealous, the hospital I went to serves soggy veg and mashed potato with everything. On day 3 I was in a bit of a bad mood (underexaggeration of the century) and my mum had to sush me as I declared I would throw mashed potato in the face of the next person who tried to give it to me. My mum was afraid that next visiting hours shed come in to find me surrounded by mashed potato in every wall :rofl:

we sneaked into the staff restaurant cos the food was much better in there! lol! .. oh and playing hangman and the quiz games on hospital tv!

Im jealous, the hospital I went to serves soggy veg and mashed potato with everything. On day 3 I was in a bit of a bad mood (underexaggeration of the century) and my mum had to sush me as I declared I would throw mashed potato in the face of the next person who tried to give it to me. My mum was afraid that next visiting hours shed come in to find me surrounded by mashed potato in every wall :rofl:

I just almost peed.

Good luck cherelle! It's all worth it!

Ha! I will be taking full advantage of the time to scoff believe me!! Ive just had my last supper at home :) Lasagne, tons of garlic bread, crisps with dips and chocolate! x

All the best Cherelle, can't wait to hear all about it xx

Good luck tomorrow hunny you will do great xxx

OMG I swear you only just got pregnant and had a scan to make sure it wasn't twins! lol

Good luck!!!

Lxx

Good luck for tomorrow Hun, hopefully it doesn't take to long for! xx

Cherelle!! I can't believe it's almost time for u to meet your little man. I'm really excited for u, will be checking every 5mins for updates no doubt! Good luck xxx

Yay, its finally ur time. Goodluck! Hopefully you won't get bay partners who need shoes throwing at them :)

Good luck chez, can't wait for u to have ur baby u av done soooo well being over n handled it like a trooper x good luck

Thanks everyone :) Im just chilling on sofa trying not to get ready too early cos i couldnt be waiting a while for the call to go in!

How are you today Midnight? x

im alright :) still here lol i have a midwife appointment tomorrow and a sweep so hopefully that will get things moving for me

Best of luck for today Cherelle. hope it goes nice and easy for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back