I can't be pregnant so soon?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by EmStuWill, Jun 20, 2016.

1. EmStuWill

EmStuWill New Member

Hi guys!

Okay, I came of the pill around 2 weeks ago, and a few days a go I had some brown discharge when I wiped but not in my knickers, but it only lasted for a day. When I have come off the pill before I had a period within a couple days of not taking the pill which started as a normal colour and flow right away lasting my usual length of just over a week. But still no sign of AF this time.

It's possible that I might be pregnant as I had unprotected sex days after coming off the pill, but surely I can't get pregnant that quickly after coming off the pill? And if I am, how soon can I test?

Thanks in advance for all your help guys!!

2. louise2610

louise2610 Well-Known Member

Take a test. Xxx

3. MrsS15

MrsS15 Well-Known Member

I'd be quite surprised, you'd have to have ovulated as soon as you came off the pill and usually that happens 2 weeks after coming off the pill, although not impossible. I'd take a test, only way you'll know. Your body can do strange things while the pill comes out your body xx

4. BunnyN

BunnyN Well-Known Member

It isnt super likely but is possible.

5. Sarah10987

Sarah10987 Well-Known Member

I stopped my bcp 3 weeks ago and 2 days later I had brown spotting which lasted a day. Like yourself I usually normally get af 2 days later. Unsure myself and it can send you crazy lol going to wait 7 days to test x