I bloody fell today

love87

Reaction score
It's DD's 4th birthday today so we went to a posh restaurant for a meal to celebrate. I only went and fell on my hands and knees on the way to our table :blush: I was never so embarrassed in my life. Since my belly or sides took no impact do you think baby will be ok? I feel great, apart from the embarrassment. Should I get a check up? I'm not sure what to do.

Are you feeling baby move yet? Have they been moving since? I would say that if you didn't hit your bump that you will be OK, seeing as you feel OK. If your worried though phone up your midwife to get checked out xx

I really don't know much about this at all but was it like a 'jolt' fall?
I would call your midwife even if it's just so she can reassure you xxx

I fell down the stairs a while ago (yay me!) and was told that as long as there was no direct impact on the bump, there wasn't much to worry. That's not to say you shouldn't check with your midwife if you're unsure, though. Hope all will be good!

I definitely agree with checking with the midwife, but they're tough little things in our tummy's, very well cushioned and protected by water and lining and all sorts. try not to worry :)
I feel for your embarrassment, I'm always doing things like that I'm so clumsy! tempted to wear a bubble wrap suit this pregnancy just in case!
Hope your okay Xx

Are you feeling baby move yet? Have they been moving since? I would say that if you didn't hit your bump that you will be OK, seeing as you feel OK. If your worried though phone up your midwife to get checked out xx
I'm getting the odd kick but nothing regular or strong. I got a couple of little kicks this morning so I reckon it's all good. Spoke to MW yesterday evening and she did not seem at all worried as I did not bang my tummy, back or sides so I reckon all is OK. :)

You should be fine doll, the little one is very well protected.
I hope you are not too sore tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back