I fell over

Lou12

Reaction score
Well what a helluva Friday the 13th this has been!

I just finished work and was on my way to the train station, when my ankle went and over I fall on my front. I thought "oh crap" got up and phoned my OH and started blubbering on the phone.

When I reached the train I managed to compose myself enough to remember that my hands and knees where killing me and that there had been no real impact on my tummy. (Plus enough blubber to cushion it!) But the docs said I should go to A&E anyway to be safe - so off we go.

And yay! Everything appears to be fine. The doctor there was lovely, she had a good prod at my tummy and said everything was as it should. As there was no bleeding, and I wasn't sore there in anyway - she believes everything is fine. Of course if I start to feel any pain, or get any bleeding to go straight back.

So that's my Friday the 13th for you.

glad all is ok, if its any consolation i was pulling two pots apart at work and slipped and ended up punching myself in the stomach x

Omg scary!

A friend of mine fell head first down a flight of stairs when she was 6 months pregnant and baby was fine.
They're tougher than we think lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Poor you, glad everything's okay with baby x

Oh how scary, glad all is ok with you xx

Thanks everyone :)

My ankle is just absolutely killing now - gonna have to visit the walk in centre to get it strapped up me thinks. I didn't really bother about it last night, more concerned with other things, but now - ouch, ouch, ouch!!! :roll:

Aww poor you so happy to hear everythin is ok with baby
Hope you feel better soon x

You've been in the wars!
Glad baby is ok, and hope your ankle feels bettern soon :)

Glad u and bubs are ok! I fell down the stairs 3 days before LO was born and all was ok! They r well protected

Aww thats rubbish, least baby is okay. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back