today I......

helsekia

Reaction score
i went shopping,I bought a
-- changing bag to go on my travel system,
-- a new trendy high back booster seat for my 6 year old (half price in
babies r us sale)
--a baby monitor (£10 in lloyds sale)

then i went and booked my daughters 7th birthday party in the big indoor play centre on the edge of town and we just stayed there basically for like 3 hours :rotfl:

so what did you all do?????

today i... did very little! It was my OH's sister's bday so I was there to wish her a happy bday. We then played buzz on the PS2. I then came home, my OH went to work and i ate some pasta. Now i'm going to do some OU work. Overall though a rather nothing day!

I went shopping this morning, bought a few more clothes for the baby, then went to visit a friend who had her baby on Wednesday, she is sooo tiny, you really forget how small a new born is!!

Gonna get an early night tonight as its my daughters party at bowl plex and have to be there for 930am!!!!

Glad you had a good day :cheer:

I brought some more baby clothes today in the sales and then came home to see my furniture is all up.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sounds like you've had an expensive but productive day :D

i went into mothercare today to buy the avent feeding solutions set (steriliser, bottle warmer and 14 bottles) cos it was £130 reduced to £99 but it was out of stock and they're not getting anymore :wall: :wall:

oooo bummer muppetmmmy.have you tried online?the best deals always get snapped up.

bloom,i bet the furniture looks fab :D dont forget to post photos so we can all see :lol:

awwww Sophie you got to see a baby :D lucky you

sounds like we all had good days so far

it's out of stock online as well and says they're not expecting stock for 4-6 weeks, but I doubt they'll get anymore cos it's not in the new catalogue.
The set they have in the new catalogue is £80 and only has 4 bottles with it cos it comes with a higher spec bottle warmer

y'day we went to the local retail park to boots and babies r us, we bought some wet wipes and baby bath on special offer, a changing bag and a disney wrist rattle, muslin square and bib, then we went for a drink with some friends

2day im not sure what we are doing, i havnt woke up yet ha ha ha

oo youve been busy then hun :)
ive been spending time with my bloke (thik i spend way to much time on here)
and we have been out test driving prams :)
manda xx

i love test driving prams, found any you like?

a couple one is £300ish and the other is £600ish going to make a final desision next month then reviel what they are :)
manda xx

Glad to see your ok Manda i thought you had gone a bit quiet was starting to get concerned :hug:

thought id just carry the thread on :D
today I......went shopping and bought a set of cot sheets in fluffy flanellettewhich were £4 in the sale and I bought a new dog bed for the doggies cos no matter how much I wash the old one it smells.hubby loved the new bed til I told him it was £30 now hes not so in love with it :rotfl:I also bought a few housey bits like pot pourri and cushions .I cooked and we ate a roast beef dinner with all the trimming including treacle pud for afters. :D

get my new car on friday with a bigger boot I can feel a bigger and better shopping trip coming on :rotfl: :D

Yesterday I...

* taught in the morning.
* went to see my friend Lydia in Rossendale where she got freaked out by my bump moving.
* went to an ex-boyfriend's Chinese meal in the evening which had the slowest service EVER so we didn't get home until 12.30 and I'm now cream crackered :shock:

Today I...

* got up late and the cats moaned that I was a bad mother for not feeding them until gone 10am.
* went to the supermarket.
* went and picked a carpet to cover up the draughty horrible floorboards in our lounge.
* made the tea.
* p1ssed about on PF :rotfl:
* listened to my husband telling me I should stop p1ssing about on PF and go and watch Prime Suspect 5 on DVD... and then ignored him!
* got annoyed because I tried to post this message and lost it all when OH pulled the internet plug out :shock: :evil:

Today i

* cleaned the rabbit out and had a tidy up in the garden
* Went to B&Q for a loft ladder
* went to the inlaws for a roast diner
* packed most of my baby clothes away in my new furniture and then had a panic that i have far too many
* Supervised oh while he fited the loft ladder and hoovered.
* Did the ironing

So all in all i feel i have had a proactive day.

Sounds like you all had fun too. :D

everyone Ive spoken to has done alot today!

Today I...

*Did some washing
*Cooked a Roast - Leg of Lamb with all the trimmings and the BEST roast potatoes ever! Now all my Goose Fat is gone though :(
* Noticed that the damp patch in my lounge on an inside wall is now massive and is actually dripping water?! :shock: so the letting agents will be over tommorrow to investigate
*Had a lovely long relaxing bath
*Washed up - boooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
*Just blitzed the entire house - bathroom, hoovering, washing up, washed floors, kitchen, dusted, lounge etc etc - its sparkling everywhere and smells good!
*Watched Crocodile Dundee for the ninety millionth time and still laughed all the way through
*Spent most of my spare 5 mins on PF
*Spent a bit of time talking to OH and on the phone to Mum

thats about it!
oh and I didnt get the sexytime I was promised!! :evil: Im owed!! :rotfl:

Today
I lay with James head on my tum as Our Son kicked hid Daddy Bliss :D
We did this for a while
Had toast and tea a fruit bar
Went on ebay to look at pushchairs placed bid on a silver cross
Anoyed James kissing and blowning his neck as he looked on line for houses for us to live in (he's VERY tickilish on the neck) :twisted: :lol:
We went to Sainsburys for a top of stuff id ran out of. :bored:
Tried to return the too big bras to mothercare (shut sunday)
Came back
Cleaned out the bird feeders
Found 2 caterpillar in the feeders
Looked them up in our animal book to identify (yes sad i know) :oops:
Placed them in a safe place to go back in to hibernation.
Watched out the window at the birds eating from feeders.
James cooked dinner (mince pie and jacket potato) Love the man :hug:
Watch a bit of telly as we huggled cried a sad advert about donkies :cry:
Said goobye to James as he left for work (away all week)
Cried like a baby for a while :cry:
Mum and Dad run me to chat :D
Went all gooey as my nephew babbled down the phone in baby talk to me
Found out my sisiter melanie is giving me her pushchair :shock: :eek:
Panicked as i was winning on ebay :doh:
Sighed with relife as i was out bid at the end. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads