• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am so upset.

Just give yourselves time to cool off im sure you will make it up soon, the best thing to do is walk away so you can keep your cool hon bun.

:hug: :hug: :hug: Hope you are feeling better this morning, me and sean row all the time because of my hormones :hug:

Well, apparently he isn't over it yet... he always kisses me goodbye in the morning. He didn't so much as tell me he was leaving. I woke up and he was gone. I absolutely HATE leaving arguements like that.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: that's not very fair to not say goodbye :(

They all do it, Sean does it frequently, just pretend that you aren't bothered and he'll soon come running back :lol:

aww hun hope you get things sorted today me and my hubby are very very strong but the amount of arguments and near walk outs we have had in the past 2 weeks hardly bare thinking about. im so frustrated some days and the smallest thing pisses me off.
we will all get threw this and have our lovely babies at the end and then start it all again when we have more :D
manda xx

Text him and make up. It's really not worth it and YOU don't need the stress at this time...

Just ignore him for now, I'm sure he'll apologise when he gets back later :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back