OMG!!!

Rachel

Reaction score
My OH has decided to leave me because he has now relised he's not ready for children yet :x . wtf is he playing at he was so happy when i fell pg and has been happy then today he tells me this :evil: . Anyway we had a massive argument and i got upset crying and stuff. He said he is going to live with his mum until he finds somewere else. Im well stressed and upset atm and now im having bad cramps in my lower stomach :? do you think my baby is ok from all this stress? would i start bleeding if i was miscarrying or something?
Thx Rachel xx

Oh hunnie I am so sorry he has done this to you right now - you must be beside yourself :(
If you were going to miscarry you would bleed. A few niggles are qu9ite normal in early pregnancy sweetheart and not normally anything to worry about. If you do feel like there is something wrong don't hesitate to call your doc if you need to though.
I wish I could say more to help you through this time - sending you much love xxx

awww hun big hugs to you im so sorry i hope you and o/h can work things out as for the pains if they get any worse or if you just want to put your mind at rest get yourself down to a&e and get checked out xxxx

Oh Rachel

I am so so sorry that your O/H has realised this now - sending you big hugs.

I too have been experiencing cramps in my lower groin area all weekend, I went to a&e on Friday night and they examined me - I am having to go into hospital today for a scan to check that everything is ok, which I too am really scared and worried about. Please if you are worried get yourself down to the hospital to be checked over.

I am here for you if you want to chat

Xxx

I cannot believe this has happened to you.!!

I don't know what to say, except we are right behind you and will support you as much as possible.

The pains are probably just normal, so try not to worry too much, but call your doctor if they don't die down.

((((((Hugs))))))

im so sorry you are going through this hun, maybe he just needs time away to think, hes prob just relised what having a baby means and he needs to get his head round it, hopefuly he will be back with his tail between his legs soon!

the pains are normal hun, esp if your stressed, i had alot of stress early on in my pregnancy and i got teh same, just try to relax, easier said than done i know, if the pains get any worse then call your doc or midwife

xxx

Hi Rachel

I'm so sorry to hear that news. I expect he's just been hit by a big reality stick and needs a few days to calm down.

Don't worry about the cramps. As everyone has already said these are perfectly normal in early pregnancy and they can be scarey.

Hope you feel better soon!

((((((((hugz)))))))))

I'm sorry you are going through this, try and stay calm and relaxed. I know it's not easy right now.

Hi, just sending you a big hug ((((((()))))))) xxxxx

Thank you ladies for all your kind words. Im so glad i can come on here and talk to you all, dont know what i would do without this site lol.

Me and OH, well ex OH now have decided not to stay together but still be friends and he said he will still be there for me and the baby,but he just dosent want a relationship at the moment :( ah well.
Thanks again :)
Rachel xx

I'm sorry you and OH haven't been able to sort it out hunnie, but I am glad he has at least said he will be there for the baby.

We're all here to support you though so please don't feel like you are ever alone in coping with this pregnancy.

Sending you big big hugs, xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back