I am so happy, I have just heard the heartbeat xx

alex1988

Reaction score
I bought a summer doppler and never ehard anything so bought the angel sounds one instead which arrived this morning,
I never knew what I was listening for and after about 30 mins of searching I heard it, it sounded like a rope being swung round really fast and when I asked my mum what it was she said it was the baby how cute :D :D :D

xx

awww darling that must be amazing! I cant wait to hear my Babs heartbeat!! I bought an angel sounds off ebay and im dying to use it!!

Wow, that's really great, I'm so happy for you! :hug:
I hope you could record and upload it here, so we can all listen to it. :dance:

I'll definitely get one too after several weeks!

I have recorded it on computer but not sure how to upload it any ideas xx

I bet you will be able to hear baby now MrsBrightside xx

Maybe you can use some online file sharing service, try this one:

http://www.4freefiles.com/

You can upload the sound file by click 'upload and share', once it's uploaded, they will give you an URL, which you can let us know, so we can all download and listen. :cheer:

alex1988 said:
I have recorded it on computer but not sure how to upload it any ideas xx

It wont let me whoever wants to listen send me your email address and I will email it to you xxx

I definitely want to listen!! How exciting, will send you my email now!! :lol:

alex1988 said:
It wont let me whoever wants to listen send me your email address and I will email it to you xxx

I think you will hear, mine wasnt near my pubic bone mine was to my left of belly button good luck hope you fine it and I will speak soon going to work now back at 9pm ish xx

I have sent it MrsBrightside hope you like it xx

omg darling I just cried!! that sounds amazing!! Im going to have a play when lee gets back so that if I find it he can hear!!

I don't mean to be a party pooper but I've been reading up on this with the idea of maybe getting a fetal monitor and have been looking at what midwives have to say. According to the advice I looked at women under 16weeks are listening to their own heartbeat as it's impossible for the monitor to hear through bone. The baby is lying too low in your pelvis until 16weeks but there are apparently arteries and big veins in that region which is why you are likely to hear your own heartbeat. It also said that when you do hear the baby heartbeat it should be 140 - 160bpm and doesn't have the woosh sound of an adult heartbeat, it's much faster.

They also said that side effects from using this equipment has not been ruled out so they suggest if you are going to use them only use them every so often rather than every day as it may not be good for the baby.

Given that came from the experts I'd be inclined to heed the advice...have definately begun to reconsider the idea since reading that. :think:

I heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time today at my midwife appointment, and it was really cool! But I'm almost 16 weeks; at my 12 week appointment I was told it was too early to hear it. But maybe it differs between people.

Ive been listening to my LO's heartbeat since 14 weeks and it sounds identical to that my midwife picked up today. She said baby's heartbeat is usually 120-160ish, I havent got it on my computer to upload it but I do have it on my phone at the moment. Will try to see if I can host it somewhere in the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back