I am pregnant y'know!! rant, rant, rant...

Redshoes

Reaction score
I'm getting a little tired, probably hormones again :lol: of telling OH that I do get a bit emotional and over the top now and then because I am PREGNANT :shock: :wall: :moon: Today I was very annoyed at some bloody useless people that messed me about and all he was saying was, 'Calm down' :shock: For the millionth time, I'm PREGNANT!! it often doesn't work that you can just calm down :wall: Plus my road rage is just hilarious now, I am the absolute bestest driver ever and everyone else is rubbish :lol: :oops: GGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, feel better now, I do believe you lovely blooming ladies will sympathize with me, hopefully :D :hug: Thanks for reading, you don't have to reply :lol:

I totally sympathise with you hun. I find myself getting irritated with the slightest little things which then turns into me getting myself all upset about them. DH suggested that I go to the dr last weekend, I said I am pregnant, it's my hormones!!!!

Sending you lots of these :hug: :hug:

Xxx

:wall: :wall: :wall: tell me about it!!!!! they should definately give chocolate on perscription for preggers ladies

Totally understand how your feeling hun! My OH doesn't 'get' why I'm emotional and stressed sometimes and it's so frustrating. I WANT to be allowed to have a good cry over nothing and can't help getting stressed out about little things but instead of giving me a much needed hug he looks at me like I'm a loony and asks what now?!!! Grrr!

With your all the way with this one sister.... :rotfl:

At the minute I'm acting like every other living thing in the world has been placed on this earth just to annoy me!! :x

The funny thing is that because I seem to be getting more and more frustrated with everything....when I start having a go at something now my voice is getting so high pitched that I'm sure only dogs can hear me and it just makes me laugh every time!! :rotfl:

I find the opposite with my DH - when i'm annoyed with him and rant at him he just laughs and says "your so pregnant and hormonal" and i'm like YES I AM but i'm STILL annoyed with you so take it seriously!!!

yes i definatly sympathise with you. my hormones are raging at the moment and the littlest thing irritates me!
HORMONES ARE EVIL! :evil: :evil: :evil:

i get like that with road rage lately as well :lol: :hug: :hug:

:) yep some really annoying grumpy woman that works in the cafe up from the florist I work in shouted "You haven't fallen asleep yet then!" smirked and then walked off really fast. So I jumped of the chair and screamed up the road like a fishwife "IVEEEEE STILL GOT TTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Ergggghhhh she annoys me! Shes so frigging grumpy! And I get really really angry if I watch the eggheads and that stoopid feck of a man CJ is making faces. I hate him.

My poor OH had so much foul language from me, ok, screaming from me, for months as well as the rivers of tears!

I thought they had calmed down over the past few weeks...until I figured I have cried at work about 3 times in the last week! (Thankfully I moved desks recently and no one can see me! :oops: ) x

Hahaha - I totally sympathise.

Although I AM the best driver and everyone IS a total dick on the road!!!!

nickilubs said:
And I get really really angry if I watch the eggheads and that stoopid feck of a man CJ is making faces. I hate him.

He got on my T!ts before I was preggers!!!

sorry its getting to ya hun blokes cant understand, niether can women who have never been through it IMO.

Its one of those things women who have had a baby watch in sympathy.....
BUT DONT HAVE THE DECENCY TO TELL YOU BEFORE!!!! :twisted:

Yep i can relate to this.. i have days when everyone and everything just p!sses me off!!

Claire x

In my opinion and experience, although i cant remember whether it was the same before being preggers, probably. . .. .
the WORST thing you can do is tell someone to calm down, or chill out or relax, because it just makes you want to scream and shout and. . .. not calm down lol

OH always says to me dont get all het up about it, which makes me get even worse !!

Just do what i do, throw a tantrum like a 2 year old, seems to work wonders for me...
:rotfl:
:hug: :hug:

Aww LOL! Yes I sympathise! It's a tough thing this pregnancy lark! Turns us all into pure Evil at times! :twisted: xx

Think its more apparent to me as with Isaac I was very calm and chilled :angel: Very odd!! :lol:

Thankyou for the understanding and replies ladies :hug: :hug: :hug:

Nickilubs I completely agree with you on the CJ/Eggheads thing, and I agreed before being pregnant too :lol:

Scatterpatch it is SO true when people tell you to calm down it makes things worse, why do people do that LOL!!

LOL!

Me too!!

I am a hothead at the best of times but now I am so up and down. And when I'm at work it is so hard to stay calm. I get angry at the silliest little things like the photocopier not working and on the phone. I have to bite my tongue. I get road rage too!!! but not in a car - on my bike!! I think maybe I should stop biking to work now as it is so dangerous in leeds with the crazy and impatient drivers

much love

lau x

masssive sympathy. I had a MASSIVE breakdown, no, Ill be honest, it was a tantrum, and it was triggered by OH watering a plant which was already dead and I was waiting for it to dry out to chuck it in the bin. OH saw it and obviously thought he could save it by filling the pot to the brim with water. I couldnt cope with this at all. I got so upset about it I was sick.

To be honest, my OH isnt very smart, but he has learned that telling me to 'calm down' is a fast track to having my foot meet his genital area!!It the most annoying thing to hear when youre angry, pregnant or not! He used to go on all the time about how tired i was in the first trimester. I felt like he was criticising me and he was really worried that my health was really bad or something. :sigh: I found myself yelling at him in the vitamin aisle in Tesco when he tried to convince me to take some bloody energy 'vitamins' which contained caffiene. "IM BLOODY PREGNANT, IM SUPPOSED TO FEEL LIKE THIS!!!!"

Men!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back