BIG RANT!!! GRRR!!

littlepip

Reaction score
So ive had all the stress of moving out weekend just gone and i have this electric guitar that i have never used but i dropped it on the floor once so i took a picture and put it on ebay. It has what looks like a scratch but is kinda a crack but it hasnt gone through the wood just the plastic coatin so it doesnt affect it at all and it just needs to be sanded out basically. so this guy wins it off ebay then he said he thought postage was free??!?!?! so he said can we meet half way and i thought ok it will take me an hour but if he pays petrol money then fine. so at 8 last night i travelled an hour to meet him and then he said it wasnt what he was looking for and that its a crack not a scratch and offered me just over half what he won it for!!!! i was sooooooo angry and said i took a picture and put it on there!!!!! So i started getting assy with him and shouted at him :oops: and so i didnt get any money for petrol or anything. bearing in mind im pregnant and not working so dont have money to spend on petrol to waste my time!!! and then didnt get home till gone 10pm and im bloody 6 months pregnant!!!!! so i got back in the car and burst into tears!

Felt better when i got home and laid in bed with OH while he rubbed my belly then he started blowing raspberries on my belly. i was roaring with laughter cos it tickled and baby was kicking away like mad lol then i felt better and my sisters boyfriend gave me what the man was gonna pay me for it this morning so i feel happier now!

ok rant over! sorry its a long one

:hug: :hug: Sounds like the arsehole planned that and was thinking that once you'd travelled for an hour you'd take his lower offer :x Twat! :x

How about advertising it in your local papers classified ads? Then people have to come to you so less hassle.

aww you poor thing there was no need for him to be like that was there
manda xx

I really hate selling things for just this reasons. We always seem to get the idiots ringing up with endless stupid questions or people who say they'll turn up but never do.

im glad you're ok now, I think you handled it pretty well...I wouldnt have been so calm I doubt...Id have swung it round his head most likely!!

If i wasnt pregnant i think i would have swung myself at him! i was fuming! oh well

What a wanker!!

I hope you negative feedback'ed his ass :x

awww :hug: i hate shits like that from ebay.

i refuse to do any collections now, postage only, had so many bad experiences and people giving threats :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back