I am now single :)

let him go - he's a total waste of space. He may have your phone but the arsehole seems to have forgotten that you have his child on the way. Pure nob.

Don't give him anymore airtime, get yourself moved back to where your friends and family live as soon as you can and don't look back..... he will appear at some point on his hands and knees - an ideal time for you to tell him to sling it....

WTF! Cannot believe that he has behaved this way - no way should you or LO be anywhere near him!

Really sorry to hear you've finished!, but i think its for the best. No one deserves that kind of thing as the other ladies have said. Stay strong for your babies! :)

Thankyou guys :)
Iv had abit of a cry tonight and feel a bit down tbh but im sure ill be fine. just going to to try and keep busy :)

Omg, his behaviour is disgusting! The fact that he's not even sorry for everything he's put you through means he doesn't think there's anything wrong with it and will more than likely to continue doing it!

I hope your ok sweet, remember we're always here for you, take it a day at a time. You and your babies are all you need to think about. :hugs:

Omg Hun really hope you are ok. Sounds like a right t**t! Sending you big hugs! :hugs: xx

Hope you're ok hun! What an arsehole! Like everyone has already said...you're better off without someone like that! Massive :hug: x

Sounds to me like you are much better off without him. I'm sure you know that but it still hurts doesn't it? I split up with my first boyfriend after a 2 year long relationship. I found out he had been sleeping with someone else. Although I hated him for it, I felt lost without the security of the relationship. It was like everything I knew fell apart and at the time I felt so lost without him even though I wanted to kill him for what he had done. Looking back now, I wish I had gotten out sooner as he was a control freak and a bit of a bully to be honest.

Just give it time and you will feel better and probably relieved. You've got a lovely little baby on the way and that is your priority now. You ex can shove off out of it! It is disgusting that any man would become violent to a woman, let alone one that is carrying his child!

We are all here for you, so chin up my sweet!

XX

thats exactly how i feel hun. just a bit lost, i dont really know what to do with myself and feel so so so lonely. I hate him but just want his cuddle and the feeling of how safe i felt when i was with him.
BUT I no i am better of without him and to cheer me up im having a party at mine for my birthday in a few weeks with all my old friends I havent seen in ages, so that should cheer me up :)
Thanks for eevryones support! xx

Blimey hun, that's bloody awful, I hope you're feeling a bit better today.

What a git he sounds though, defo best off out of it! Hope the police find him and sort him out.

:hugs: :hugs: x x

at least you know now, you will make friends, join kids clubs and all that. I didnt know anyone in the area then had my LO and all that changed I have some good friends.

His mates do know he's a cock but wouldnt admit it, people generally do know but dont like to agree AND he will tell them a different story. What goes around comes around hun and believe me when I say he will be back knocking on your door, i know you think he probably wont but I promise he will so be prepared hunni coz he will ramp it up to get you back even if its just to get you to drop the charges. Trust me, Im old :)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back