I am not allowed to go over due date...

amzhunny

Reaction score
hey all,

Saw the diabetic midwife yesterday and alls good but getting a bit nervous now cos i cannot go overdue and if baby hasnt made an appearance before hand they will induce me before 7th sep! eeek thats less than 3 weeks now.

Furthermore, depending on growth scan on weds i may even be earlier still....ARGH!!!

Baby at last growth scan (2 weeks ago) was very big estimated 6lb 6 oz hardly any fluid and i was measuring 38cm then....last week i was measuring 39cm so i am wondering what everything is going to say on weds.

Not sure how i feel - really damn scared to be honest first baby and really getting nervous.

Amz xxx

:hug: :hug: i know its scary hun, im scared and ive done it before but it is all worth it. wow your bubs sounds a really good size and its a good thing you know they are goin to induce you. the weight gain may have slowed down since last scan so maybe bubs wont be much bigger but im sure you will be told exactly what they plan to do if bubs has grown alot more. good luck hun.

xxxxx

Thanks hun, yes i am hoping aswell, fingers crossed for weds x

aww dont worry hun u will be fine :)

:)

just think u will look back wondering what u was scared of :)

Don't worry, September 7th is a long ways away. You're going to be fine, and it will all be worth it in the end.

I am sure it will all go well for you! Good luck and keep us posted! xxxx

Just wanted to give you some hugs amzhunny :hug: :hug: :hug:
Your LO is doing well in there, happy and healthy, so hopefully Lo will arrive safely and soon and you will be just fine, you are getting the support you need, very best wishes :)

I wasn't allowed to go over either for different reasons but was induced at 39 weeks..knowing when you baby will arrive can help focus on getting prepared for the borth..it helped me knowing

good luck for wednesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back