The time has come........

will see you in 3 in a few weeks ...don't forget to save us a seat....You may enjoy 3 as much as 2 you never know :D

cloud9 said:
will see you in 3 in a few weeks ...don't forget to save us a seat....You may enjoy 3 as much as 2 you never know :D

See you in a few weeks hunny.............I can't wait for the rest of you 2nd tri'ers to get over there with me........I'm bagsying as mant seats as I can for you all. :cheer:

bye :wave: ive got a while yet. by the time im there you will have had your bundle of joy :)

bye bye xx

keslo66 said:
bye :wave: ive got a while yet. by the time im there you will have had your bundle of joy :)

bye bye xx

Hopefully.....I don't fancy going more than a few days over......I certainly don't want to be still waiting 2 weeks past due date - I think that would drive me insane :wall:

Emmylou said:
keslo66 said:

bye bye xx

Hopefully.....I don't fancy going more than a few days over......I certainly don't want to be still waiting 2 weeks past due date - I think that would drive me insane :wall:

I don't even want to go one day over :shock: ...I'm impatient :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back