I'm the only one am I?(funny question)

Sherry

Reaction score
Who else buys White toilet tissue just so they can check if their plug has gone :rotfl:
I know it sounds silly but I know I am not the only one who does this right????
Hands up ladies :wave:

Can't say I do Sherry but it doesn't sound a bad idea! LOL. Next shopping trip it's nothing but white paper for me! :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: OMG didnt think I was actually alone on this one Sabrina. Sat here thinking just how sad I am now. Come on someone please say I am not alone on this :pray: :pray: Feel really stupid for posting this now lol.

:cheer: :cheer: Not the only one then. Thank god for that lol

And ( and this is bad) I have used bout 8 in the last week :oops:

I do :rotfl:

Earlier in my pregnancy I had spotting every few weeks so I bought white to keep an eye on it, now I check EVERY time I wipe to see if I have any mucus stuff (I always do!)

And yep, Im using absolutely loads too :oops:

See now I dont feel so stupid :lol: . I look everytime I wipe too sounds terrible doesnt it? Just become a habit now. Used to check at the start to make sure I wasnt bleeding and now I check for bloody type jelly stuff just to see if I am any nearer lol. Here is to white loo roll :dance:

Lol sherry thats so funny, but white bog roll or not youl know when your plug goes, its really gross and sticky and theres usually lots of it.So you csn honestly cant miss it.

mrs_tommo, I know it sounds funny, still laughing at myself for it. With Josh my plug didnt go untill I was hours into labour at hospital. Still panicked then, even though I was already in labour and in agony :rotfl:

Hi

Toilet paper comes in different colours?
Only white here????
Katrina

Hi Katrina,
We have all the colours of the rainbow here lol. Quite a choice going on.

Oh yeah, we get all different colours here :lol:

We also have the choice of scented, moist, embossed....you name it we've probably got it :rotfl:

:hug: Don't feel silly Sherry. :) It seems you aren't the only one.

After I had a bleed at 21 weeks I did check for blood every time I went to the loo.. for at least a few weeks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back