I am going ga-ga!!!

evemarie8

Reaction score
There is a little hard lump that keeps trying to poke out of my bump at the top, it really feels like a foot to me, its sending me all squishy and maternal! It makes it seem very real all of a sudden!!!!!!!!!! :D :cheer:

I am, cant leave it alone, it's like I am really touching him, I know I am all the time but its so surreal when they move inside you isn't it!? It doesn't seem real, but this feels real, I love it!!!!! I keep pushing it inwards and he keeps pushing it back out, I feel like we are communicating! :dance:

you are communicating hun..... its a game for the baby at your stage, they like it xxxxxx

It is lovely isnt it? cept at 3 in the morn when there kicking the shite out of you sand your desoerate for some kip!

I can't stop thinking about this body part that I felt yesterday. I dont know what it was but it was about an inch long and it was all soft and squidgy. I thought maybe it was one of her ears :shock:

Ha, i havent had anything so joyous, my little bundle just seems to want to kick the hell out of my internal organs!! Thought its foot was going to burst through my side yesterday then it sticks its bum or something out on the one side of my belly...so funny!

Its become stronger over the weekend, and I can actually make out the foot, and as far up as the knee now! Its always in the same place and I can't leave it alone! It reflexes if I push gently on the end of the foot, and its soooooooooo cute. I have tried to get OH to feel but he is scared to push too hard!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back