Ow Ow Owwwww

Toonlass

Reaction score
I swear my child is trying to kill me from the inside out. He keeps like flicking his legs across the top of my bump. It feels like he's rubbing his feet together then they slip apart. Then he pushes hard at the top of my bump and i can feel his heed ramming in my pelvis. How the hell my waters are still intact with the amount he wriggles is beyond me........AGONY!!! xx

Its so funny to think that they have run out of room but still manage to kick the hell out of you! :hug: xx

I'm gonna evict the little tinker if he doesn't behave himeself :lol: I walked miles today, had major pains when i got home then it all stopped again. I know i have over two and a half weeks before i'm due but i am well and truely fed up now like. Wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't trying to kill me :rofl: xx

It's not nice when they start jabbing you at the end. I look at Sid's boney feet and think no wonder I was jumping out me skin at times!

:hug:

Ouch Toon! Hope he setles in for a nap for the rest of the evening xxxx

Poor you - looks like you had your exercise and now he wants his!!! Hope he settes down soon x Any niggles yet?

haha i bet he half wants to come out and meet his mummy and half wants to stay in the warmth so he's just pestering you while he decides what to do ;) lol! hope he settles. can't imagine the sensations! xx

i've been niggling on and off for about 2 weeks now, but i niggles for ages with the other 2 as well so i don't think anything is imminent just yet xx

Thought he may have made an appearance after all the excitement from the footy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back