Getting Very Real!

l_maclean

Reaction score
Is it just me or is the mass of babies arriving/labour watches making it all very real all of a sudden??!

xxx

I definitely agree! Especially now that we're due next month! Very very very real!

I've been thinking the same and I'm scared :(

I'm the opposite and can't wait till its me! Mind, i am overdue!

Very really and very exciting/scary even for me on number 3

Beginning to panic a lil bit now! xx

eh yup lol

iv been feeling like that sine moving into tir 3 , its all labour n induction treads and vert very scary lol but then its greaat seeing all the girls get trough it and end up with little cute babies at the end :)

Yeah I really agree, especially as the girls now going into labour and having bubs were in ttc with me. So exciting.

I'm not scared. I'm excited. It's the final bit of pregnancy til we meet our little ones. Yes it will be painful, but the pain will be forgotten once our bubs are in our arms.xx

Im not particularly concerned about the labour bit - its what on earth im supposed to do with her afterwards bit. lol

xxx

Im not particularly concerned about the labour bit - its what on earth im supposed to do with her afterwards bit. lol

xxx

lol thats exactlly my worry, one hubby goes back to work from paternity leave its juts me n her cos all our famlt r back home in ireland so no one to call round n help me
i realy hope she comes with a warranty in case i break her in the first few weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back