I think i felt my baby:)

Melly+2

Reaction score
i think my baby was trying to moon me today, had a big hard lump on myu right side of my bump, i poked it a bit and then it moved, what do you think am i just beig mad?>????

No definitely not mad hunny, my bump started to wriggle about 28 weeks, at 38 weeks everyone can see it moving through my clothes and hiccups are always a hoot especially if I balance something on my belly! I thought I would be freaked out but its amazing, my bump is a stubborn little sod if I push him he pushes me back, its become a game now with me and babba. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy Kat x

No babe, you're spot on.

My baby moons me all the time! :moon:

i can definately feel a bum or head now. Baby sort of pushes one or the other up into one side of my stomach so its hard that side and soft the other. Ita not pleasant

katastrophic said:
No definitely not mad hunny, my bump started to wriggle about 28 weeks, at 38 weeks everyone can see it moving through my clothes and hiccups are always a hoot especially if I balance something on my belly! I thought I would be freaked out but its amazing, my bump is a stubborn little sod if I push him he pushes me back, its become a game now with me and babba. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy Kat x
I know what you mean about your babba being a stubborn little sod, im sure mine is going to be trouble. Its as if in the morning when he wakes up he seems to think, "Right, Im up so you should be up!" It doesnt matter how I lie, which way i turn he sticks out some part of his body so i cant get comfy, little monster. I cant believe it seems only yesterday i saw him on my 6 week scan and now i have six weeks untill he's here!

lol

i think its one of the best feelings in the world feeling ur little one move inside you.

:hug:

Littlelady I am getting the same movements as you.

Baby is so active now and moving all over the place..... I love it :D

Its nice isnt it seeing this little person youve been growing moving about! I cant wait to see my little boy though, or my feet for that matter!

fingerscrossed said:
Its nice isnt it seeing this little person youve been growing moving about! I cant wait to see my little boy though, or my feet for that matter!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back