I am an emotional wreck!

Hey hun were you able to get an appointment at the epu?xx

No i called this morning and they said that unless i had any abdominal cramping then there was nothing they can do!

I also called my fertility clinic who said the same , to hold out until the 7+ 4 scan.

I keep thinking what if there is nothing in there

I havent even been offered blood work x

So i just have to do the 2 ww for my scan x

No i called this morning and they said that unless i had any abdominal cramping then there was nothing they can do!

I also called my fertility clinic who said the same , to hold out until the 7+ 4 scan.

I keep thinking what if there is nothing in there

I havent even been offered blood work x

So i just have to do the 2 ww for my scan x

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I think it's really bad they haven't offered to even blood test you hun BUT as you say things have died down now so I am sure your scan will be good news

xxxxxxxx

Ah thats a shame you have to wait so long. But considering you have had the cramping and passed blood that should count towards the referral even if it's stopped you deserve the reassurance. Xx

Well keeping everything crossed for you & hope the next 2ww passes quickly for you xxx

Thats rubbish, they could have at least done bloods! Gah, people dont understand how stressful this all is!!!! I'm glad everything has clamed down, fx for your scan xx

I've just done a test and it is very dark still , i keep checking in my undies and all is good . I'm going to relax and wait now x

Ahh that's brill, no way I'd wait two weeks though!! :)

I'd be going mental if they said the same to me, it's unacceptable! :wall2:

Xx

fx for you, maybe if you went to gp they might do bloods if your still worried x

just having a nose to see that things were ok with you KM after your posts at the weekend. would your gp do a hcg count just to put your mind at ease? could u go to a private clinic, didnt Maybe do that?

I'm going to book an appointment with a gp tomorrow and ask them, the stupid receptionist said not so im just going to go into the doc and ask them x

Hope you get some reassurance hon. It's horrible not knowing what's going on x

I hope everything is alright hun, sending lots of positive vibes your way xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back