I am an emotional wreck!

kirstymichelle

Reaction score
Well there has been no more red blood it has died down to very very light brown watery marks and only when i go to the toilet.

But i cannot stop crying at silly things. I am sat here crying now for no reason; good big sobs too.

I think it's just such a rollercoaster for me. I really don't know whether i'm coming or going. I thought i had lost the baby the other night and now i'm still sat here with hope in my heart. But i dare not let myself hope too much incase it's not going to be alright. I am calling my clinic tomorrow and asking to be seen for ressurance, god knows i need it!.

This has been such a long and emotional journey already; and it's just hit the most intense part x x x

Oh hun!, hope everythinhs going to be ok ! Big hugs x x

Ah babe. I feel so bad for you. Hopefully it's just a 'one of those things' spotting and bubs will be just fine. Can you maybe see the out of hours gp today so they can give you a quick referral? Xxx

Oh sweetie, sending you big hugs I hope everything is okay. Defo INSIST on being seen tomorrow, its not fair for you to be in limbo like this not knowing what to think. It sounds like you've only had fairly light spotting/bleeding with no cramps so that's a good sign! Spotting is so common hun.

If it helps, I had a week of brown and pink spotting between 4 and 5 weeks, followed by 3 days of bright red bleeding! By the 3rd day I was inconsolable, absolutely breaking my heart thinking I already had had/was heading for a mc. Then it stopped suddenly. I had a scan last week at 8+5 and our bubs was happily in there with a lil heartbeat and measuring the right size for my dates. So all that heartache and worry was for nothing. I know exactly what you mean though, I felt like I had to prepare myself for the worst just in case. But it can have a happy ending hun! Xxx

I agree, you need a scan for your own peace of mind. Then you can relax (a bit) without so much worry xx

Thank you all so much

I want to try and think of the good so much but i can't

It's just shit to get my hopes up at even just a line on a test. I have waited so so long for it and it seems i'm being dashed down again . Nothing is ever easy for me . My life has always been one big struggle.

I should be doing my coursework but i just cannot concentrate . I will have to call college tomorrow and ask for an extenuating circumstances form and that means telling them :( x

big hugs for you got everything crossed for ya xx

I know how you feel being emotional is hard especially when one minute im crying over nothing and the next im screaming at my boyfriend for coughing! I hope everything is okay im sure you will feel better soon good luck! xx

Huge hugs hun. How far on are u? I had spotting 4-5 weeks aswell as cramps and it scared me so badly cos of a previous mc. It went from reddy pink to brown and after a scan a few weeks later we seen baby and heartbeat. I hope this is the same for u. Demand a scan so u can check all is ok. Sending u my best wishes xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Huge hugs hun. How far on are u? I had spotting 4-5 weeks aswell as cramps and it scared me so badly cos of a previous mc. It went from reddy pink to brown and after a scan a few weeks later we seen baby and heartbeat. I hope this is the same for u. Demand a scan so u can check all is ok. Sending u my best wishes xxxx

I'm 5 weeks 1 day today so the spotting started pink on Friday 4 weeks 6 days and then a bit of red the next day with two little clots ( just once after using the toilet) , straight back to brown and like that until today .

Just keep checkin all day and it seems to have almost gone now.

I hope its just one of them things. I had clomid and my friend put in the suggestion that maybe i had more than 1 egg fertilise and 1 implant and the other pass?? I dont know . I only know that i am hanging on with all my might! x

Yea that could be another reason! I had a few little things in mine which I think was bits of tissue. Unless you are totally filling a pad with blood and in pain, just hang in there til you are given a scan. I know how scared u must feel though and I hope you get your answers soon xxxx

Keep positive babe. Bleeding is so common in tri 1. I'm keeping positive for you. Big hugs xxx

Hang in there , I had light spotting all tri 1 in last pregnancy and it was fine, make sure thhey give you a reasurance scan hun X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back