I’m really worried - any advice

jazmine

Reaction score
Hi so I done a first response early pregnancy test 4 days before my AF was due and it was a positive (first pic).

Missed my AF yesterday and was just worried and thought I’d test again and see line progression but only had a cheapie at home but sensitive one, just took it and I can barley see the line on it (second pic).

Is this a bad sign that things are not going good?

F279CE79-4D36-41CC-9F7C-511A579133D3.jpeg F8A85581-DDDF-4D2A-B5DB-B514EA126703.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you know how sensitive the cheapie is?
It’s best to test with the same brand so you can see the progression.

Thanks for the reply! It says on packaging 10mlu Babyplan ones.....I’ve ordered some more first response which will come tomorrow so I’ll try using my fmu to see but it’s all very confusing.

Did you use fmu with second test. Don't stress if possible just now and try your frer. Here's hoping just different test and maybe not as much dye. Will be thinking about you. Let us know how you are getting on xxx

Thanks for your kind words Jac2019.

NO I didn’t use fmu so maybe that’s why but then I didn’t with the first response either....please keep me in your prayers don’t think I could deal with another mc.

You can’t really tell progression by different tests, I’d try not to panic and buy another first response. Good luck x

You can’t really tell progression by different tests, I’d try not to panic and buy another first response. Good luck x
Thank you for the reassurance really means a lot! I will try a first response in the morning and see what happens xx

I will. I hope it isn't another mc. It could be as still early you had very diluted urine? Hopefully frer will be better xxx
I’m hoping so, fingers crossed! I’ll test in the morning with a first response x

Hey lovely, as previous poster said, use the same brand for accurate progression, and use urine from the same time of day :) I wouldn't be worried as there's definitely a line on both tests! Xx

So took a first response early test with fmu and this is what I got! Totally devastated, I can’t put it into words what this pregnancy meant to me. I just don’t understand how I could get a positive 4 days before my period was due without fmu and now this. Not sure how I’m going to cope with this and not sure what I do now going forward ?

E1843C3D-5AD9-4B79-B685-3D93600A8DFB.jpeg

So took a first response early test with fmu and this is what I got! Totally devastated, I can’t put it into words what this pregnancy meant to me. I just don’t understand how I could get a positive 4 days before my period was due without fmu and now this. Not sure how I’m going to cope with this and not sure what I do now going forward ?

View attachment 88483
Aw I am sorry. It looks like you may be having a chemical pregnancy ( a very early miscarriage) id wait and a see if you start bleeding which may be soon and contact your doctor for support of you feel you need it. The main thing is you need to talk about if you need to and look after yourself. Is your partner supportive? It may not seem like it but you will get through this. We are all here for support too xx

I am so sorry to hear this. We are all here for you if ever need to talk or vent a little. Xxx :hugs: :(

Sorry hun.
Like @Lollypop79 said, looks like you have had a chemical pregnancy.
Stay strong and get all the support you can get. Good luck for the future. X

@jazmine I am so sorry sweetheart. This is just heartbreaking! I have an idea of how you're feeling because I've been there.. Recently too. Please don't bottle it up, that's the worst thing you can do... I did go to my gp for support because I found it all far too upsetting. I'm always here if you need to talk. Thinking of you xxxxx

Thanks everyone for your messages and kind words.

I haven’t told my husband yet, I know he will be upset too but he will support me.

I know a chemical pregnancy might not sound like anything or a early mc but it’s the whole knowing thing! I wish I never knew and never tested early that way u can’t ever make urself think or believe something will happen. I know sounds silly and stupid but I was rearranging our holiday dates for next year. It’s the seed that grows in your mind and over takes ur thoughts.....how can you erase that?! I wish I knew!

Good luck to you all and sorry being so negative xxx

This is the reason i never test unless AF is late.
I would rather not know if i had a chemical pregnancy if i am totally honest.
I think it would effect me quite badly and the not knowing is the best situation for me. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back