Hycosy/HSG

skairdykat

Reaction score
I have to go for an Hycosy on the 18th March. Has anyone had one of these? I'll be on CD11 when I ahve it done. Will I still be able to BD afetr I've had it done or will we have to miss TTC this month?

It's basically and internal ultrasound but they insert a catheter into your womb and inject dye to see whats happening in you fallopian tubes.

i had it done when the took my tumour out , i dont think unless your having it done laparoscoply (spl) then u should still be able to ttc , infact sometimes it clears the tubes a bit so can make it successfull

good luck skairdy , still be watching your story hun and hope u get your bfp soon :hug:

Hi, I had this done and it was very easy and dont remember any pain or discomfort so would say that you'll be fine.
Good Luck with it all.

Thanks ladies :hug:

Hope it does have clearing out of the tubes effect G3M :cheer:

well it was either having that or the tumour removal but either way i was preggy 4 weeks later :rotfl:

Fingers crossed it's the same with me then :pray:

I've told Rob to tell his swimmers to bear left this time though now we know which ovary the egg is coming from this month :rotfl:

Hi, I had this done but unfortunately months down the line it does not seem to have made a different next step for us is iui treatment fingers crossed it will work if not ivf will be step after that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back