HVs really are rubbish - need your opinion please!

purple13

Reaction score
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

just been to get connor weighed (he's still a titch - 14lb 11oz now :lol: ) and thought i'd ask the HV about his green poo whilst i was there. i'm getting bored of my self-imposed exile and am desperate to go to rhyme time this afternoon.

anyway, i asked her opinion as to what she thought it might be and she said.....

" I DON'T KNOW - I'LL HAVE TO GOOGLE IT WHEN I GET HOME "

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i know he's a bit of a case study - 9/10 days with exclusive boob milk and not another symptom in sight, but still!

she did say that she thought we'd be fine to go to rhyme time... what do you all think though?? connor really is fine in himself but with the ongoing green poo, would it be irresponsible of me to be out with a lot of other babies? the gp doesn't have his test results back yet... :think: :think:

My GP said green poo was normal, in breast or bottle fed babys!! :fib:

Turns out he has a CMP intolerance... poor sod!!

Hope the results come back soon!

Depends on the greenness! mine have all had green poo at various points and I've never kept them away from other babies. Didn't occur to me! If he's well in himself, I'd def go. Have fun x

Id say go too honey, if he seems well in himself no temp and such then should be ok, just keep an eye!

Google it!!! duh!! :rotfl: cant believe the HV said that, im sure they are now trained not to give a proper answer...EVER.............just hmmm, and maybe and what do you think. xx

charlotte has bouts when she is teething. she started teething at three months and it always occurs at these times. how old is he?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back