just another symptom????

purple13

Reaction score
i should be posting in 'routines...' with a lot of these :cheer: :cheer: but i can't quite do it...

connor went to bed at 8.30pm last night - and would have slept right through til this morning if i hadn't woken him up at 5am. :shock: :shock: :shock:

8.30am til 5am is unheard of anyway, but he wouldn't have woken if i hadn't had to change his nappy - yup, more green poo :( - even worse, he'd spun himself 180 degrees in the night so that his bum was by my head and it was the smell that woke me up :puke: :puke: i fed him after changing him and he went back to sleep til 7am.

i really really want to believe that this is the start of nights to come - he's still happy and chirpy, and he spent a lot of time quasi-crawling around the lounge yesterday - but the ongoing green poo is making me wonder whether the sleeping is just another symptom?

i want to be excited about my night's sleep, but i'm just worrying instead :wall: :wall:

aaarrrggghhh!!

another landmark i should be shouting about - connor just crawled (in his own fashion) right the way across the living room. :clap:

BUT

he'd pooed and i didn't realise and it all came out of the front of his nappy. i've just had to clean up green poo left in a line across the carpet

:puke: :puke: :wall: :wall:

Yay well done Connor :clap: :clap:

However yucky for you having to clean up green poo :?
Do you know why he has green poo hun, i remember you doing a post about it.

we're still waiting to hear :( it's been going on for 6 days now.

i'm hoping the test results will be back by friday and give us an idea of what's going on. what's emerging from his bottom is really unpleasant :puke: i'm hoping that his sleeping is a separate thing :pray: :pray: but its all coincided so it makes it hard not to worry that its all tied in...

I do hope that when you get the results back you get some answers to his bad bottom. And hopefully go forward with some solution to it.

Hopefully his sleep is not tied to it and that he sleeps through tonight with no poo incidents :pray: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back