• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HV rant AGAIN!!

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
omg i've never met a health professional as shit as my HV i swear!! she's forever late, always by atleast 1/2an hour...i've had her turn up2 hours late before and once she sent someone else like 2 hours later cos she was running so late!

well today, she turns up at my house!! i'd gone out, but my mum was in. now she had a message passed to me when i was at baby clinic last week, saying she'd come round thurs 4th at 1.30...so she turns up on tues 2nd instead!!

she said to my mum "oh, i never can get it right with alice!" :wall: absolutely fecking useless!!

I have never, ever, ever, heard anything positive to come out of a HV visit. One of my friends is very angry with hers as she told her pieces of information which were actually HARMFUL to the baby. :roll:

What a waste of time, Alice :hug: She sounds totally useless!

What a cheeky moo!
Alice you never seem to get a good 'un (if there is such a thing :lol:)
:hug:

ugh, she's coming tomorrow! hopefully the snow will be too bad :lol: i dont even know why she's coming out! if she's late again, i'm going to complain, cos tbh, i dont think she's of sound mind...

I'm praying you get snowed in :lol:

knowing my luck she'll think it's only 5 mins down the road i may aswell walk!!

poor you... hope she doesnt show lol...

for my HV's sake i hope i get a nice one cos i find it v v v hard or rather impossible to bite my tongue!!! lol xx

well she rang at 11.30, saying she had a student with her and was it ok if the student came too. which i said was fine. she then says, i'll be there in 10 mins! i was like :eh:, she wasnt due til 1.30!! so then she realises she's got the wrong time and that 1.30's best for her!!

the girls are doing really well, ella's 12lb14.5, she's put on 1lb since last week!! she's now bigger than katie was at her age!! but my milk started drying up at this stage. she was dead impressed when i was puttin her dress back on and she was on her tum, pushing herself up on her arms and looking round!! says she's dead alert and searches for sounds when she hears them.

katie's doing dead good too, she said she's obv really clued into whats going on around her, and her speech is what she'd expect for a 2 year old!! bloody good job really seeing as she's a lazy arse, she's got to be good at something to make up for it :lol:

she said she'd spoken to the hosp about a date for katie, but they couldnt give her an exact date, but that i'd be hearing from them soon :roll: i laid it on thick about how its putting all our lives on hold, cos i cant move out cos iw ouldnt cope on my own and how its so much for my parents. she said if i apply for housing association i should get points on medical grounds and she'd write me a letter to back it up, so that's something to look into at least.

we've got ella's hip scan in the morning, which i'm kinda assuming the worst for, but only cos i went into katie's appt thinking there would be nothing wrong at all and i dont wana feel like that again, it was horrible. plus i've felt her hips clicking and my sis mentioned it to me earlier aswell :( but hey ho, its an opportunity to see katie's consultant and raise the point yet again that i really need it doing as soon as possible!!

:yay: glad it was all good news. Good luck with the hips today :hug: you'll be a great mum whatever it turns out to be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back