Arghhhhh WHY!!!! Why!!! WHY!!

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
OH is of work for 2 weeks so we have been taking it in turns doing the night duties....

Well...

This is how it went...

Thursday night - My turn - she had me up all fecking night!!! I must have had 2 hours sleep in total...

Friday night - OH's turn - She slept through.......

Saturday night - My turn - again, was another all nighter for me, she started messing about from 11pm until 5pm, ended up slamming doors and crying in frustration!

Sunday Night - OH's turn - She slept from 6:30pm until 6:30am!!!

Monday Night - My turn - Little bugger starting messing about again at 11pm and was waking up every 30 minutes!!

:wall:

WHYYYYYYYYYUYY!!????!?????

She must hate me!!

Stupid OH! I have so much resentment towards him right now!!

I had this last night its just so awful!!

But if he then slept for OH I'd go mental you poor thing! She doesn't hate you !! She just knows you're her mummy and babies always act up for their mummies- max only bloody cries when he's with me, noone else!

Big hugs xxxxxxxx

Why don't you do two nights on the trot and see what she's like on the second night? Maybe she wears herself out on your nights so sleeps well for him so do two in a row then swap the nights over!!!

I'm just jealous lol...

Yeah I will do that, I thought I'd be clever and make it work out that OH has her tonight because it's her jabs this afternoon and she always plays up...backfired on me didn't it lol.

X

I always do the nightly rounds even when my OH is off cos i wake up anyway so no point in us both being awake... Francesca is OK... most of the time...

When she sleeps out however, whether it be at grandmas, aunties etc... she sleeps a full 12/13 hours!!

WTF!!!!

Im clinging to the fact its because she wants to see me more often... when in reality its probably more the fact that she just loves seeing my tired head popping round the door! x

Haha Awww bless her!

Lol yeah that's what I keep telling myself too... She just doesn't want to see her daddy so stays asleep!!

X

It gets easier... now dont mistake that for it gets BETTER...

when i say it gets easier what i mean is you get used to being awake for 23 hours a day :)

x

AJ does this to me everytime I convince (well threaten with sudden death) the OH to do the nights!! I have had 3 months of no sleep he starts doing nights and AJ decides he gets the hang of this sleepy thing!!!

Don't they just know when it's Mummy's night off! Emily always sleeps better on Friday nights when DH helps out! Xx

loooool

Its totally wierd isn't it. My LO, he ALWAYS has day time naps & their always around 2 hours but if I decide to have a nap he always wakes within 20mins. Soooo annoying. I sat wondering if i was going mad the other day but right enough every time lool

xxxxxxxx

They have a sixth sense where Mummy is concerned - they know exactly when Mummy is having 2 minutes peace and either sitting down, resting, eating or just having a wash and they dont like it! Little buggers :wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back