frustrated

annaespana1

Reaction score
I am totally and utterly fed-up and frustrated :x
I know I am not at my due date yet but waiting for my wee boy to arrive is driving me and my hubby nuts. On Wed (I wrote a post about this) my MW said I was 3-4cm dialated,bubs was fully engaged in birthing postition and I have had my show, so she thought I'd go into full on labour before the weekend- well it's Saturday and NADA! :wall:
I want him to come when he's ready and all that but I can't help getting really frustrated- I've tried hot baths, curry, pineapple, nipple stimulation, walking and bouncing about on my ball.
Is anyone else really pulling their hair-out? And what else can I try or how can I stop feeling so AARRRGGGHHHH!?

awww :hug:

ive still got 6 weeks left and im feeling the same! lol so god knows what u feel like!

whatever happens, there's not long left to go now hon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im getting fed up too, dont feel like going anywhere anymore and ive ages left so some idea of how you are feeling

give up trying! :lol: you got this far doing nothing and now you're trying absolutely everything and nothing is working so give up, he'll come when he's ready...(reverse psycology :wink: )

Hope it happens soon for you though hun :hug: i know how you're feeling, my 1st was 2 days late, 2nd was 5 days late and 3rd was 10 days late :shock: i think this one will either be early thru section (breach) or it'll flp and i'll end up getting induced at the latest possible date :rotfl:

You'll pop sooner than you think... But when... who knows.

tbh the past few days I've had back pain and period pains on and off, and I've started to feel really tired and fed up cos they are keeping me awake too.. :(

so I have huge sympathy for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back