Who is still waiting?

lulu

Reaction score
Hi,

I cant sleep! thought I would put a post up on 'whos still waiting'

Anyone due the last couple of days or the next few days and either still waiting or getting very frustrated thinking they have no signs yet?

I am due yesterday by period dates, tomorrow by scan dates. I'm so on edge about how it will happen and when it will happen - such a waiting game!!! :(

I'm due a week tomorrow and am getting lots of twinges, I keep thinking "today would be great little fella come on out"
Every braxton hicks I feel I'm like "is this it??!

I'm due in 7 days and i'm exactly the same. I find my self looking at the clock every time I get a pain incase I need to start timing them. Won't go on the bus either incase waters break while I'm on it, how embarrasing.

Hiya fellow waddlers..<gg>

Im due in 6 days (next Saturday by scan dates) and im the same now getting impatient and thinking all the time "is this it". Because Ive always been induced Im not quite sure what to expect, but the Braxton Hicks are sure getting stronger. I lay in bed last night willing this baby to arrive before I go next Thursday and have them check my cervix <shudders>

Tried Raspberry Tea and Pineapple to prepare myself. :0) But still no Baby Brent. Think he/she is far too comfortable in there !

Ragna xxx

Kind of- I'm due in 10 days time. I know it's my first but my Mum had me and my brother 4 days early and I just have a feeling about next weekend. Probably just my imagination but....

Is anyone else suddenly loads more hungry? I could eat for Britain! Also I'm not sure where my baby's head is exactly but kicks seem to register everywhere from the top of my bump to the bottom of my unmentionables! No more room- surely!

+++

Everytime I think I know what position the baby is in, he kicks/punches in an odd place as if to prove me wrong!

My BH are definitley stronger this time around, I was lying in bed last night waiting for them to start being regular. No such luck.
I've rubbed in some Clary Sage this morning (and yesterday morning) so will have to see if that helps.

Someone told me about sitting at the top of the stairs and riding down them like a slide. I used to do it when I was a kid, and I can see why it would help, as they say bumpy car rides do the trick too.

Urchin

I now have these visions of these very large bumped ladies bumping down the stairs trying to get things started lol lol lol lol

<<<<Off to try it lol

Ragna xxxx[/quote]

I am due a week tomorrow same as Urchin and trying everything. I am eating for England as well. Every little twinge I think Oooooh this could be it - but it's not. Have had chilli and curry this weekend except the currry wasn't hot when it said on the menu it wasn't :( Have bought some clary sage and practically poured the whole bottle in the bath (OK bit of an over exaggeration) but it was a lot and there's a load on my pillow. My growth scan dates said I was 33 weeks at 32 so would be nice if she wanted to come out a week early. It's exciting really even though I am getting fed up of waiting. Good luck to those who are due in next few days as well. :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back