HURRY UP!!!!!!

charlibear85

Reaction score
hi all,
just wanna have a little moan LOL

i have 7 days til due date and i am determend to have this baby b4 my due date!!!!!

as a lot of you know i have been moaning alot about nothing happening to me yet, no braxton hicks, no niggles, babies head has only dropped 3/5, i havent lost my mucus plug, i am taking raspberry leaves, going for long walks, tried eating spicey food.........everything i can think of!!

i just wanna get things moving LOL so any advice would be great

hey, i know how you feel , im exactly the same!!! really hope baby comes before due date but i have a feeling im gona go over!!!

Hiya Charlie

I have a friend that is due now and she has tried it all. Long walks, Curries, Lots of Sex, Raspberry Leaf Tea, Pineapple and still she has not started. Everyday we ask her, and everyday she has the same answer. NOTHING !

Think its a case of the Baby will come when the baby is ready and not before !!!

Good luck with everyone due now

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanx for your replys,
i really dont wanna go overdue!

im uncomfortable enough as it is coz i am so big now, i cant move coz everything from my ass down is swallon..... my knees, legs, ankles and feet its very hard 2 move around and extremly painful

will keep u posted

love charl
xxxxd

My first was 2 weeks late. Hadn't had a show, no twinges or anything. I ended up being induced with protoglandin gel and from the first bit of bachache to the birth was a whole 2 hours.

Why couldn't the other two be so nice to me :roll:

Tracy xx

My hospital offer reflexology to moms around their due date to help get things moving, so maybe try that!

Good luck!

My friend had a lavander bath and 3 hours later she had period like backache and things progressed from there!

I know I will be trying that nearer the time.

Ladies Enjoy it!!!

dont wish your labour early, you will miss your bump when its gone, belive me

Sorry Charlie, I have no tips as this is my first pregnancy. Have my fingers crossed for you though xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back