Scared Stiff!!!!

Amy's mum said:
It is tiring but the with the pain you think everyone brings you closer to the end!! :D

And when you have the little bundle in your arms it all goes from your head.

It's the best experience!

This is what my Mum says too but I'm still scared stiff! I'm actually in denial now I think- it's just never going to happen la la la!

+++

I was really scared but i'm going through an excited stage when i just want my baby!! i'll probably get scared again towards the end! :?

I am sooooooooooooo scared as well! Just worried about my back not being strong enough to let me do the job! And I would like to avoid epidural as well, because of my back!

Well, one of my friend, who was doing yoga, just delivered in an hour! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: With very little pain apparently!
BUT I AM NOT DOING YOGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only it could be as simple! but I simply know it won't!

mel xx

You just so know a one hour delivery with not much pain really isnt gonna happen to you - only other poeple!!
I think these women lie to cover up their 12 hour screaming session :lol: :wink:

No, Sami, she really did!!!
even the people at the clinic (All this happened in France by the way!) couldn't believe it!
She is the kind of person who never panicks or get stressed! She is ever so calm! :twisted: wish I could be like this, but am more of the opposite! :lol:
Am really jealous!
I am the kind of person who always prepares herself for the worst...but with my baby, I just can't... you know, can't think of the worst but can't really picture the best either!!!! :?
Am just worried that I won't be a good mum from the very start! I wish I can be brave ( but am generally not!) :oops:

Love,
Mel xx

LOL - lucky cow :lol: - I am not that calm eaither mate dont worry!

I'm worried about most things of being a mum. But then i think that it proves that we will be good mums - coz if we didn't worry at all - then we probably wouldn't be good mums! Mums have to worry sometimes :)

xx

hi there! am new to this site...
thought i'd leave a wee message though as its interesting to see the various reactions.
i seriously think the prob is not being a GOOD mum, but being a good enough mum- and thats what i'm looking forward to (although i basically have the same dreads as all you guys)
good luck anyway, spec to those who are getting far on..
pip xx
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back