Help!...

lv1983

Reaction score
Hi guys, :wave:

wondering if anyone can help me. in the last week I have had 2 bloody shows, 3 mucus plug shows, slight diarrhoea (sorry, tmi!!) irregular cramping for a few weeks (both back, lower abdomen and around the belly button area - feels like someone is pulling a belt tight around the middle...).

Infact, the back pain is pretty much constant and is exactly the same as bad period cramping.

The baby has dropped and it feels as if I have a bowling ball in my pelvis (nice!)

I am also very tired... not had the 'energy surge' that people talk about. :sleep:

If this is early labour, can anything be done to speed the process up? I have been drinking raspberry leaf tea by the gallon, evening primrose oil, pineapple, curry... you name it...

My due date is 17th September.

Thanks! xx

:wave:

it sounds as if your bodys doing the perfect job already hun. Keep active is the only other thing I can think of. The day I went into labour I went on a massive walk, mowed the lawn and sat bouncing on my ball for ages.

thanks tillytots, I think (hope!) a good, long walk will get things going nicely :dance:

here I go... wish me luck, lol! :lol:

xxx

Hope this is it for you! I've also had a bloody show and diarrhoea this morning but nothing since! Maybe we will pop on the same day!!

well they seem to be coming in 2's at the moment so you never know girls.
Good luck :hug:

WELL... went for a good 1 1/2 hour walk and it bought on intense pains around my tum (the 'tight belt' feeling again, only very, very OUCH!), at one point i had to sit on a bench and try and keep my face looking normal so as not to scare people going past, lol :lol:

Just got home so hopefully all the walking has kick-started baby plum into action! fingers crossed...

Thanks for all lovely messages guys! xx :wave: :hug:

I can't really offer any advice but I just wanted to wish you some good luck and send some....

*****LABOUR DUST*****

I really hope that this is it for you!!

I have been having pretty much all the same things... except no bloody show and only loss plug twice.

So I am feeling for you... I know it is to early but I kinda hope mine is going to be early labour soon!

As you can appreciate it is draining and difficult....

:hug:

Baby still snuggled in the womb! :lol:

Only things going on today are another 'show', major back cramping and more (ouchy) irregular contractions...

Labour dust, labour dust, labour dust! :D :lol:

and of course, a BIG sprinkle of labour dust to all you mums out there who are ready to *POP!* :wave: :cheer:

xxx

Tillytots said:

it sounds as if your bodys doing the perfect job already hun. Keep active is the only other thing I can think of. The day I went into labour I went on a massive walk, mowed the lawn and sat bouncing on my ball for ages.
Yeah! Keep active! Sounds like things are moving pretty slowly, a good long wal (and sex :shhh: ) should work!! xx

dannii87 said:
Tillytots said:

Yeah! Keep active! Sounds like things are moving pretty slowly, a good long wal (and sex :shhh: ) should work!! xx

LMAO Dannii! :lol: Did you not see the post 2 above yours!??! heehee

Congratulations hun on baby Logan! :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back