Hungry baby?

Oh and j still gulps to this day lol, he can finish a 7oz bottle in under 10 mins sometimes and he won't let me wind him. If you wind whilst they'r crying it just gives them more wind because they'r crying and taking in more air lol it's a circle xxxxx

Yeah we have stopped this now and seen improvement..phew! We have bought some cow and gate stage 1 milk but dunno if I have to introduce it slowly to her in case it upsets her belly? what do you reckon?

Also...if I have to intro slowly....how do I do that? lol xxx

Apparantly...C&G and aptamil are exact ingredients but aptamil is a thinner powder like BM where as C&G is thicker and can fill baby up more...so if its same ingredients...it shouldn't upset her belly right?

xxx

I tried her on C&G last night (4oz rather than her usual 5 with aptamil) and it was sooo much better! Less watery do it didnt hit her belly with such force when she gulped and she settled and slept through night. Tried her on this morn and same thing, much fuller and not gulping it with so much force so it's not hurting her belly. I am so pleased!!! :D gonna have today as a trial day with it and hopefully it stays as an improvement :D xxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

And she wasn't rooting for more do it defo fills her even though it's an oz dropped. Xxx

Tapatalking so I can't see sigs x

Just read through this and so glad you've found something that works! :)

Tapatalking!

Yeah a girl on here emailed the company and they are both the same altho C&G is cheaper than apt.

I just changed J immediately - haven't looked back! C&G stage 1 helped jacksons wind immediately too. And yes its the closest milk to BM.

Ur wee one sounds like she was like my wee one, they do grow out of it! My LO was sleeping through since 9 weeks.

I thought his reflux and clingyness would nvr end! :shock: now he always wants to play on the floor with his toys - won't really sit with me unless tired or hungry or bored! Lolol

xxxxx

Last edited:
Its a matter of trial and error hun. No particular formula is closer to bm so to speak but they are slightly different (although nutritionally they have to be the same).
It does get better, their tummies need to get used to digesting milk too

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Well aptamil and cow and gate are most like bm ie taste and consistency.

Atleast something has helped hun :)

xxxxx

Last edited:
They are not hun, trust me. Every mum's milk is different but trust me, no particular formula is closer to bm, its all marketing

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Ok lol.

IMO smells like breast milk, looks like breast milk compared to the watery SMA so, I say I find that its the closest to any I've seen and smelled.

xxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back