Hungry Baby

Amanda W

Reaction score
So we have been thinking about putting Alisha on that hungry baby but we have not just switched milk all at once we have come up with a plan.

During the day she has normal (yellow tin) sma and then at night time for her last feed before bed time she has a bottle of (blue tin) hungry baby we are hopeing that should help and let her have a longer sleep as well as us.

Whats everyones thoughts on Hungry baby milk?

The other night she slept 6 hours on just normal milk but oh thinks she had a hungry bottle he was so happy so didnt wanna burst his bubble so didnt say anything hehe

I tried hungry baby with Lacey to get her to sleep longer!! It didn't work :( she didn't sleep through until 6 months and the hungry baby made her constipated!!

Alisha is still doing her poos and wees okay but we gave her a bottle last night and guess what she didnt even sleep longer what a waste of money the tins arent even cheap either ive noticed thou when she has them she throws up what looks like cottage cheese YUK

Think just gonna have to stick to the yellow tin least i know shes okay on it

Thou saying that lastnight she was a pain and half up and down all night now shes asleep on her matt

The same cheese stuff happened with my baby as soon as I switched him on hungry baby..he is the same sleeping only 6 hours at one go so I thought hungry baby might help him but no..:( i will have to go back to stage 1 now

I know ATM it feels like your babies will never sleep through but they will! Charley was a nightmare, used to wake every hour and is still had to get up at 7am for my daughter so functioned on little sleep but they will suddenly surprise you and start sleeping longer. Both mine slept 12 hours from 6 months.
Charley wasn't going 8-10hours until 4 and half months then suddenly did it x x

Hope Alisha starts to do the same but lastnight ey that was bad but also think it had something to do with her teeth because shes been the same today as well just given her some capol and wah its knocked her out so maybe tonight she may sleep better because last night was she up and down fingers crossed anyway and tomoz she has her 2nd jabs so that will make her sleepy as well perfect time for mummy to get some much needed sleep and her daddy is gonna do the first feed in morring cos he slept in till one pm today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back