Hula maternity jeans?

lea m

Reaction score
After reading posts on maternity rages at New look I thought I would look online as my local store doesnt have the maternity range!
I wouldnt mind getting some Hula Jeans but they only have them in regular length in the maternity section and Im presuming that is 32" inside leg? Is that right? Does anyone know if in the shops you can get a longer length like 34" in the maternity range? I will be sad if they are 32" and I cant get any!
Thanks in advance! :D

:wave:
hey lea, i wear them, in our new look shop they do do a longer length aswell as regular.

blessed83 said:
:wave:
hey lea, i wear them, in our new look shop they do do a longer length aswell as regular.

OOOHH thankyou!! :D
I will have to go into Manchester and get some!! :cheer: :cheer:
I didnt want to bother if they didnt have the longer length but now I will! OOHH might nip in primark while Im there!! :cheer: haha

It's Pri-marni!! tee hee :rotfl: i love primark, you cant beat it for bargains!!

lea m said:
After reading posts on maternity rages at New look I thought I would look online as my local store doesnt have the maternity range!
I wouldnt mind getting some Hula Jeans but they only have them in regular length in the maternity section and Im presuming that is 32" inside leg? Is that right? Does anyone know if in the shops you can get a longer length like 34" in the maternity range? I will be sad if they are 32" and I cant get any!
Thanks in advance! :D

I learnt something the other day about clothes. Apparently if the trouser is a boot cut it is an inch longer to allow for a heel on a boot!!!!

I usually wear 34" trousers and bought the longest hula jeans in New Look for work (put on too much weight to wear them now :wall: ) and they are just about long enough for me. All there other trousers are too short so was surprised when they were the right length :shock: .

I would go in and try them on as you might be surprised.

I just dug them out my cupboard and measured them. They are 32 and a 1/2 inches. I wear trainers with them so maybe that was why they were just about long enough :think: . They would be too short with heels.

Thanks for measuring them for me Hazel!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back