Topshop maternity jeans??

katie05

Reaction score
Has anyone got any of these? Just went online to order some as my store doesnt do maternity. Anyway they have about 50 styles! (well about 10 really). Anyone have jeans from here and are they comfy etc.

Im shocked im thinking of buying these now as i was still in my normal jeans till 20 weeks last time. Im ok in them on a morning but undo the botton as the day goes on. :D

Where have my stomach muscles gone!! xx

Yes i have 2 pairs of topshop jeans, i was lucky enough to try them on first as my store does a maternity range, but they are so comfy, i live in them.
And on a good note i also got in a size 10 in maternity......lol. They are quite big sizes.

before getting pregnant i used to buy my jeans from topshop all the time because they fit so well so i should imagine the maternity ones will be just as comfy. i have decided to buy most of my maternity wear from dorothy perkins though as they are cheaper and i can buy more. i have just bought some maternity jeans from there and they are just as comfy at half the cost but if you can afford topshop then keep shopping there i lurrrrrv their jeans and i will miss wearing them for a while. i still have a gift card from christmas with money on to spend there. i'm not too keen on their maternity tops but i may treat myself to some of their jeans so at least i have 1 great pair of jeans to get through the pregnancy with :D

I'm going to have a look for jeans from there now! I don't think my local one does the range but I'll buy online.

I love Topshop jeans

MissSara said:
Yes i have 2 pairs of topshop jeans, i was lucky enough to try them on first as my store does a maternity range, but they are so comfy, i live in them.
And on a good note i also got in a size 10 in maternity......lol. They are quite big sizes.

Same here, they're really comfy!

i've just been to the trafford centre and bought some maternity jeans. sooooooo comfy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back