Huggies

Ooo what are the kiddicare nappies like hun, ive fancied trying them for a while xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I used to be a bit snobby when it came to nappies (only buying branded etc) but tbh I've found lidls own brand by far the best x

Ooo what are the kiddicare nappies like hun, ive fancied trying them for a while xxx

My friend gave me a couple to try because everything was leaking at night & sometimes in the day had no leaks ordered some and haven't had 1 leak since. would def recommend them xx

Thanks hun, im deffo gonna give them a go xxx

I ordered 2 box's yes £40 is a fair bit at once but it saved paying the delivery. hope you get on well with them Hun xx

Just seen this thread again & thought i'd add that Boots are selling pampers newborn nappies for £3 - & if you use the pampers vouchers out of the bounty pack (£2 off) you'll get them for £1....was well chuffed.

:)

I've only ever used Pampers on Jack but i'm just about to try Adsa's own nappies. I don't like huggies nappies, they feel like cardboard. Don't like their wipes either, you try and pull one out and end up ripping a tiny bit off?! Not good with a poo explosion!! I love Pampers wipes :) x

Just seen this thread again & thought i'd add that Boots are selling pampers newborn nappies for £3 - & if you use the pampers vouchers out of the bounty pack (£2 off) you'll get them for £1....was well chuffed.

Thanks for the tip! Using up the last. Huggies ATM and now they r leaking poo too grr

Iyou also get the same vouchers from the pampers baby club (or whatever its called) i'd advise everyone who uses pampers to join, they send out loads of money off vouchers (for any shop) & its always £1/£2 off.

I've just finished all the huggies we have, hopefully! I found them quite difficult to fit at times and were too bulky under the bottom part, they must have been so uncomfy to wear! Now onto using the asdas little angels and so far I'm really happy with them and they seem to fit so much better and are easier! I had a couple of pampers nappies and I liked those as well.

I'm using huggies wipes atm because I stocked up on them but I worry about using them a bit because they are just so wet and it makes me feel like I'm making her bum all damp and then confining it to a nappy so I put a bit of talc on as well. The pampers ones seem a lot drier so I've put them in the going out nappy bag for ease while we are out and so she isn't soaking wet.

I wipe o's bum with a wipe and then dry it with cotton wool sheet.

I wipe o's bum with a wipe and then dry it with cotton wool sheet.

You can save on cotton wool & just use a muslin every day for that purpose & grab a clean one the next day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back