Huggies

Sounds like it depends on the baby! Guess it is a good job we have a choice!

Also, I found the huggies pull ups (for potty training) & swim pants better than the pampers version.

:)

Also, I found the huggies pull ups (for potty training) & swim pants better than the pampers version.

Me too!

I didn't like asda's little angels pull ups and swim pants although I love the nappies :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

oooh asda didn't do them when my eldest LO was wee, must try them this time.

I much prefer pampers nappies, sadly I've ran out and only have four packs of huggies here now so they'll have to be used! :(

I find the huggies tend to leak sometimes, they keep her poo's in but there might be a few splodges of poop leaked sometimes too. I also find them really small, compared to the pampers which fit perfectly.

The pampers wipes I also love. Huggies wipes are soaking wet, which makes Grace cry, they break easily if you just pull one of them out of the packet, and they also stick to each other in the packet so when you try to pull one out, you either end up ripping it or pulling out 3 at the same time! Pampers wipes are wet but not soaking, and they don't break at all xxx

I hate pampers wipes lol!! The smell and feel of them :( they r so thin I much prefer Huggies wipes, yeah they do rip a bit I'll admit but I find them softer.. Strange how we all have varied experiences!! I find with all wipes especially Johnson's they all come out at once and it's a bugger!!

I like pampers nappies but huggies wipes!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

I'm pampers all the way. I fing huggies are too small. We've had leaks with pampers but we've moved LO on to active fit cos she's such a wriggler and not had a single leak for a week now!! Not keen on huggies wipes either, as the others have said they tear all the time.

Yep, huggies leak, but pampers stick to my lo's bottom! I literally need to peel them off him, it must be very uncomfortable. So we use huggies anyway.

we used asda little angels. before that it was pampers but it got so blooming expensive we decided to try asdas and we love them!!!!!!!!!!

i also HATE huggies wipes bleaurgh! x

Hate huggies wipes too - they tear too easilly

Johnsons wipes are the best I think, worth the money, i use johnsons everything tho

Anyone else hate fragrance free wipes?? My OH thinks they smell like lager

Yeah I use all the Johnson's stuff but my hv said that it's the worst to use :shock: and they don't reccomend it anymore!!!
It was fine for my first two so I'm continuing to use it! Funny how hvs are different too!!

Oooh haven't heard that b4. In my hosp they had all the johnsons stuff in the bath-room to help yourself to. Mind the adverts used to say your midwife recommends johnsons lool maybe i'm showing my age

:roll:

Yeah I remember they used to say that in adverts too.. This is the only hv I've heard say it! Strange!

Yeah I remember they used to say that in adverts too.. This is the only hv I've heard say it! Strange!

My midwife said johnson's is the worst too! But then she also said that I should put nothing at all in her bath water for the first 6 months!!! And only wash her with water, and that wipes are really bad too! :shock:

Naturally I've took no notice whatsoever! xx

Mine said the same!! Weird! I haven't taken any notice either lol!!

I havent used one brand of nappies that havent leaked with sam. None of them can deal with sam nuclear bum explosions and they dont deal with his wees over night. I hate johnsons wipes, especially the smell but love huggies wipes. I use all the johnsons bath stuff though and always have done xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

i hate huggies wipes and the nappies always leak! im using kiddicare nappies as everything else was leaking!
There is lots of articles about johnson baby products being unsafe or something x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back