• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Huggies vs Pampers

Amanda W

Reaction score
didnt have enough the other day to get some pampers so had to grab some huggies and im very annoyed they say they are leak proof when clearly there not 2 times they have leaked on my daughter iam sending a email to them not happy and people wonder why i stick to pampers they dont leak and shes much happer in them esp when shes very active in the day...will make sure i always have pampers now no other nappy seems to beat pampers

The one packet of Huggies I had (got them free with a bounty pack I think) leaked too and I found they didn't absorb the wee as well as pampers so were really smelly quite quickly! I'm a pampers fan!

I've been having problems with Pampers and huggies. Even had to get the hv to show me how to put a nappy on which I was doing right. Tried Asda they leaked to.now got some tesco brand ones so just finishing these huggies and see how they go xx

I've never had a problem with pampers or huggies. I'll use either of them.
I do prefer pampers personally but I have never had huggies leak either..Xx

The one packet of Huggies I had (got them free with a bounty pack I think) leaked too and I found they didn't absorb the wee as well as pampers so were really smelly quite quickly! I'm a pampers fan!

Same here... Huggies are pants (!!) - pampers leak occasionally, but not anywhere near as much as Huggies.

Ooooh huggies are perfect for my LO! Super absorbent and never leak

We've had more leaks since moving to pampers than we did with the Huggies, but we're using up the stock we got before she arrived. Xxx

The only nappys that seem leak proof for Kynons explosions are cloth nappys! But i agree huggies were pretty bad every pooy nappy resulted in a clothes change at one point when i used them, but so have pampers at times and they stink of chemicals!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Ive been using what I've got stocked up, so far Dylan has used Pampers, Huggies, & Asda's little angel and I've had no leaks with any (except once during the night because I forgot to change his bum before a feed)
It was the same with Joshua aswell xx

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Mummy to Joshua 23-01-10 &
Dylan 03-02-2012 <3 xx

Huggies leaked with both boys a lot. But my friends who have had girls all prefer huggies.

I prefer Pampers, I don't think Huggies are absorbent enough.

Huggies leak ALL the time with my LO. just on explosive poos with other nappies. I thought it was normal they leaked so much but now realise otherwise

I can't stand pampers! I'm using tesco ATM and they're bollocks too! My faves are lidl and morrisons, but it's a bit of a drive to get to them now, although I think I might have to pop over later!

Huggies were useless for us. I like pampers but cost a bomb. Went on to tescos own brand and they are fab. But this past week I've been using little angels size number 3 and they are the best IMO. No leaks. Very soft and fit Joshua nicely. :) xx

I use pampers did try one pack of Huggies but I wasn't keen xxx

Can't stand pampers they feel so rough and smell so chemically, plus they leak terribly for us. Much prefer huggies :)

Just goes to show how different nappies suit different body shapes.

obviously im still only on the newborn ones but iv found huggies much better , the didnt leak and absorbed much more,with the pampers she would soak them and get all red and have to have loads nappy cream but guess diff brands just suit diff babies just finishing a pack of tescos own brand at mo and not happy with them either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back