pampers are useless!

:rofl: Lisa!

I'm a huggies girl and have dabbed with pampers too (sounds like I'm talking about drugs :lol:) and had no problems with either, just prefer Huggies for the disney :lol: xx

Oh and Evie, Odhráns 10 months and he's in a size 5 :lol: He's such a bulky boy! xx

Gosh! My zander is so skinny we have to put belts on him with everything he wears! He is always running around tho! Lol just previews fruit if you offer him an orange or a chocolate he will bite your hand off for the orange lol!! But he is so skinny but soooooooo tall! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My nephews like that I think Odhráns nappy would be big on him and he's 3 :lol: Odhrán just has big everything

lol girls madison is 9 months and 1 week and evie i ant believe u didnt kno that from my sig duhhh!! baby brain?? lol madisons in a size 6 huggies but they r plenty big on her and she fits in a five but i prefer her to have room and they werent too big they leaked lol sooo i got a tesco active fit 5+ which was same size as huggies 6 and last night was a = disaster!! i put the tesco on her when i was on here and she did a massive poop like 2 mins later.... and my dad changed her ... soo away she went to bed and yes just over 15 hours later i lifted her and she felt dry not too bulky etc etc woohoo i was sooo pleased until i stripped her! dad had put a huggies on her lmao!! so ill try again tonight lol but she has a tesco on her now... they dont work out that much cheaper than the big boxes (2 for £20) but u can buy smaller amounts... atm they are 2 packs of 23 nappies for £7 :D xx

I'm on tapatalk I can't see peoples signatures lol x

aahhhh righteo! all is forgiven ;) hows chloe?? shes beeoootiful xx

She's ok we both are unwell ATM my husband is ok but I'm still doing everything with gastric flu! Think Chloe has caught it too :( poor baby she is eating well tho not sure if I caught it off of her tbh lol!! Im sat feeding her ATM and she is looking at me like look at me not your phone! Lol!!

aww the wee princess... how is she getting on on the boob?? ur doing well!! xx

Yea she is 100% breastfed now :)

Thanks Hun :) well chuffed! Lol xx

i understand babies come in all shapes and sizes so buying nappies is hard i have 2 boxes of huggies which are useless.. I stick with boots own brand. They leak every now and then as they can't absorb alot and Jack wee's alot x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back