pampers are useless!

huggies leak really badly for me pampers are ok and i find tesco ones great! x

Weird isnt it how some brands work for our LOs and some don't! Tesco are clearly doing something right though!

tesco newborn are the best but sizes 3 and up aren't so soft i found but they still don't leak. Xx

lol this threads comical lol i prefer huggies cos i thought the inside which is against her skin felt softer than the pampers... have heard great reports aout the tesco newborn tho lol unfortuneately my big bum is in size 6! xx

we had leaks with huggies mainly and don't like pampers either cos quite frankly i hate the smell of the chemically bit that soaks up all the nasty stuff. we are now using Tesco - quite by chance as they were on offer and they are FAB, no leaks unless mum has put it on a bit wonky, still got my L plates with this lot.

My top tip for nappies is fold them in half b4 u put them on baby (so the crease runs from to back) then unfold and put them on...it's a tip I learnt in a care home and it seems to help stop leaks xx

Haha I love Pampers, they seem to fit Corey perfectly, whereas with Huggies they're just not his shape lol and we always get leaks!

im going to get tescos ones next too then!

tescos should use this thread to advertise lol

I had to use pampers micro with my little one for almost five weeks, he was born at 5.5lbs (these are the ones with N written on them, the same as I got at the hospital). The regular pampers and huggies were just way too big and leaked all the time.

I have just finished the last huggies nappy and won't be getting anymore as they weren't the right shape and smell was awful when only weed in (all three packs were freebies!), will be sticking to pampers for now, finally bubs is in a size 1!

Last edited:
lol this threads comical lol i prefer huggies cos i thought the inside which is against her skin felt softer than the pampers... have heard great reports aout the tesco newborn tho lol unfortuneately my big bum is in size 6! xx

How old is she? My son son turned 2yrs last month and he is in a 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use pampers am well stocked up pampers always r a little bigger just moved chloé into a size 2 she is 9lb 4oz now and have had no leaks x

I use pampers...huggies are ok and Asda own gave him nappy rash xxx

pampers all the way for me never liked huggies they leak and the crystals came out of them

madison is in her first tesco nappy ... shell prob be in it a good 15 hours... no im not a bad neglectful mum lmao i just got her ready for bed and she will sleep till 10/11 tomorrow so shes defo a good test xx

^^^ :rotfl: that made me giggle lol!! UNO the explaining bit lol xxxx

pampers fan here!! Huggies leak cristal everywhere for us. ASDA newborn were good too xx

I've just used pampers with Chloe but with bella pampers made her rash and asda leaked so I used huggies and with zander huggies leaked everywhere and made him rash and asda leaked so had to use pampers lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back